Contact us

OM 15 ❂ TASHKENT - UZBEKISTAN ❂ DEADLINE || RESULTS START ON PAGE 2

pras

Last edited:

Looren

Veteran
My worst results, last with :12: points and the only one who gave me points is Kai xheart

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OMMMMMmmmmmmmmmgggg xfaint xfaint Thank you all so much!!!!! xheart xheart xheat

How on earth did this happen?! I'm so used to being the OM flop queen! Honestly, a few editions back I was ready to leave OM for good after consistently placing mid-to-low, my enthusiasm and drive for this contest was fading and I thought I was best off leaving it to the professionals (all the rest of you!). I never would've thought a win was just around the corner :lol: xfaint

Thank you to every person who voted for Japan, and even those who just appreciated this song. And my biggest thanks go to @anaraqueen who introduced me to this song on plug aaaaaages ago. I loved it from that first listening and it's become a real fave of mine! You really are queen of taste Ana xlove

... and Thank you so much to our wonderful host Pras. This edition has been incredible from start to finish, you've definitely given me a tall order to follow :lol: Amazing job xheart

See you all next edition in Japan :mrgreen:

empo21

Veteran
Congratulations :jp: my :12: and such a good song xcheer xcheer

Thank you all who voted for :ph: and giving Nadine another top 10 entry now go stream her album xxx

chontono

Congrats Conwell, not a bad entry xcheer
The same as you before, I tend to place mid board or lower so I am a bit demotivated, but thanks for the points to Mentrix this time, especially for those awesome 10s xheart
Thanks to Pras for hosting and surely Conwell will have amazing banners to please our eyes with xbow

ferret

Congratulations :jp: Congrats @theCONWEL xyaay Good song!
Thank you to everyone who voted for 🇮🇩 Indonesia, you are the best! xlove Thank you for this edition of @pras! xup

Top Bottom