Send your entry via PM to Orient Matsuri in the following form:

Artist - Song:
Video link:

Back up entry: (optional, but pls send)

DEADLINE
FRIDAY,
JANUARY 1
18:00 CET

Please make sure to read the rules before sending your entry.

And check if your entry was already sent.

CONFIRMED ENTRIES 28/30
🇦🇿 🇵🇸 🇰🇿 🇮🇳 🇧🇹 🇱🇧 🇨🇾 🇲🇾 🇿🇦 🇮🇩
🇹🇷 🇸🇦 🇹🇳 🇵🇭 🇻🇳 🇵🇰 🇷🇺 🇸🇧 🇵🇫 🇲🇳
🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇺🇿 🇮🇱 🇱🇰 🇸🇬 🇰🇷 🇪🇬

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Turkey hasn't decided on the entry yet, but it will probably be our biggest LGBT icon singing about evil men with a broken chromosome Y

pras

Uzbekistan has no idea how to recover from the desperate result of OM 11 xcry

Eulaliya

Can :il: ask for a break this edition?

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Can :il: ask for a break this edition?
You can! The only thing you need to know is that your Israeli run will not be extended and if someone wants to take that country after om15 they can (in short, you would have 4 entries instead of 5 this round). If you're ok with that, just let us know.

Eulaliya

You can! The only thing you need to know is that your Israeli run will not be extended and if someone wants to take that country after om15 they can (in short, you would have 4 entries instead of 5 this round). If you're ok with that, just let us know.
I see that submissions end on 31st and the show runs for a week (by the time I'll be how the show would still be up) and there is a possibility that I'll be home during the show, so I think I'll participate :)

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I see that submissions end on 31st and the show runs for a week (by the time I'll be how the show would still be up) and there is a possibility that I'll be home during the show, so I think I'll participate :)
xheart

If you change your mind and need to take a break in the end, just let us know!

Looren

Veteran
:az: sended a good song that will probaly finish bottom three because OM don't know how to appreciate beautiful songs like this one ^^

hijirio

Veteran
I had no idea what to send so I decided to channel my inner vulnerable bicth and sent a ballad in English, but it has a small beat drop in the chorus to make sure my pot bicth friends don't sue me xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Gosh, I'm still stuck between two versions of the same song. Regular which is slower and with beautiful traditional elements (has inspired many belly dancing videos) or a disco remix of the song that's absolutely fabulous (essentially turns it into a Dalida song) but strips away a bit of the spice, taking it instead down a San Marino route. I love both equally. God, give me a sign.

Grinch

Fun fact: OM goddesses weren't sure about my entry, they wanted a back up entry. China is confirmed now but I'll find out what my entry is at the same time with y'all during LL xheart

Top Bottom