Contact us

OGAE Poll

heke1988

OGAE Poll has been started and after 43 countries votes (Ukraine, Finland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Russia, Austria, Germany (OGAE), Czech Republic, Lithuania, Belgium, Estonia, Hungary, Australia, North Macedonia, Sweden, Portugal, Germany (Eurovision Club), Serbia, Iceland, Poland, Andorra, Armenia, United Kingdom, Denmark, Israel, Azerbaijan, The Netherlands, Malta, Switzerland, Cyprus, Romania, Spain, Rest of the World, Turkey, Croatia, Italy, Norway Bulgaria, Albania, France (OGAE), Slovenia, Greece and Latvia) score is as follow:

So Sweden won 2022 Ogae Poll with 393 points! Italy was second with 387 and Spain third with 294 points

Last edited:

heke1988

With today's votes from Belgium, Estonia and Hungary Sweden reaches Italy's lead and Sweden is now one point away from Italy. Nine countries are left to vote.

heke1988

With today's votes from Austria, Germany (OGAE Club), Czech Republic and Lithuania Italy still leads by one point. Behind of Italy is Sweden. Because other countries can't win anymore, either Italy or Sweden will win OGAE Poll. Spain also is certainly third place, because there is 5 countries left to vote, so Netherlands can't anymore pass Spain.

heke1988

With today's votes from Finland, Ireland, Luxembourg and Russia Sweden takes lead back from Italy by fifth points. Because there is only one country left to vote, Italy needs at least 6 more points than Sweden to win.

Zerocalcare

I think the OGAE will guess the winner of Eurovision 2022 then ;)
I, on the other hand, think that, even if Italy wins the OGAE 2022, we cannot make any predictions. Do you remember the Måneskin last year? If I remember correctly they didn't reach the OGAE Top 5.

ayzelto

I, on the other hand, think that, even if Italy wins the OGAE 2022, we cannot make any predictions. Do you remember the Måneskin last year? If I remember correctly they didn't reach the OGAE Top 5.
I know, I am not saying the OGAE is good at predicting winners (they usually never do). My opinion is that if Ukraine does not take the throphy because of not getting enough jury support, then Sweden will get it (and the OGAE will have guessed it then).

heke1988

With Ukraine's votes Sweden won 2022 OGAE Poll! Congratulations to Sweden! Second was Italy and third was Spain!

VikingTiger

Interesting to see how the OGAEs vote. The OGAE votes seems to be some hybrid between the televotes and the juryvotes.
I think Sweden is being overrated here in comparision to what will be the final result. The fan comunity tends to have a positive bias towards Sweden.
Ukraine will certainly get MUCH more public support in May, but maybe the OGAE results are an indication of the jury votes?

heke1988

Here are full results of the 2022 OGAE Poll:

1. :se: 393 points
2. :it: 387 points
3. :es: 294 points
4. :nl: 214 points
5. :uk: 202 points
6. :fr: 167 points
7. :pl: 132 points
8. :no: 113 points
9. :al: 85 points
10. :at: 73 points
11. :ua: 60 points
12. :cy: 59 points
13. :ee: 54 points
14. :rs: 53 points
15. :gr: 38 points
16. :fi: 36 points
17. :cz: 35 points
18. :au: 16 points
19. :lt: 11 points
20. :pt: 9 points
21. :lv: 7 points
22. :md: 6 points
23. :hr: 4 points
Tied 24. :be::de::mt::ro: 2 points
28. :ch: 1 point
Tied 29. :am::az::bg::dk::ge::is::ie::il::me::mk::sm::sl: 0 points

Since this OGAE fanpoll started in 2007 we never had a winner outside the top 10 (9th place was the lowest position). Ukraine winning this year would break this pattern.
I am actually surprised with Ukraine's score.. especially with the attention the country gets.. those 10 points from Estonia also saved them a few places.

Cyprus and Estonia are a bit surprising. Barely see anyone talking about those. Expected Greece to be higher.

Btw out of the last 7 editions, only one ogae winner also won Eurovision (Israel 2018).

Zerocalcare

Since this OGAE fanpoll started in 2007 we never had a winner outside the top 10 (9th place was the lowest position). Ukraine winning this year would break this pattern.
I am actually surprised with Ukraine's score.. especially with the attention the country gets.. those 10 points from Estonia also saved them a few places.

Cyprus and Estonia are a bit surprising. Barely see anyone talking about those. Expected Greece to be higher.

Btw out of the last 7 editions, only one ogae winner also won Eurovision (Israel 2018).
Forget Sweden 2008 18th and Hungary 2011 22nd. They both won the OGAE Poll. Whoever wins has a high percentage of reaching the Top 10 but there is no security.

esc87fan

The OGAE poll has only correctly identified the winner on 5 occasions: 2007, 2009, 2012, 2013 and 2018

Bobjan FR

Hum, i don't think OGAE have been created to predict who's gonna win, but to elect the favourites of ESC fans, no ? As myeurovisionscoreboard, or other fan websites.

Mainshow

Veteran
Lol! This cracked me up :D

I also believe that the fan community has been very generous towards Sweden over the years. Just in recent years, it somehow has worn off due to not seeing fan favourites win Melodifestivalen (male-led radio-friendly and trend-chasing pop winning over "cheesy" and "schlager-ish" female-led entries).
"Hold Me Closer", however, has been a huge fan favourite and even though it´s not schlager-ish, I think that it is more in vain of what the OGAE community used to like.

Seeing Sweden win is no surprise here, imo.

+ it´s well-deserved and I think that we´ve found a great "fan favourite" winner. Congrats, Sweden!

Ezio

Veteran
Swedish mediocrity has been hugely rewarded by the fans once again, so we can expect more of it in the years to come.

Top Bottom