Contact us

NSC Spinoffs: Information | Spinoff#177 | VOTE!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
eyCciy6.png

CURRENT SPINOFF (#177)
TBA

COMPETING THEMES (177)

1. All Around The World: a real-world country is chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.

2. AATW type of Spinoff but with NSC nations

3. AI Cover Spinoff

4. Covers & Remixes 5
: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.

5. Major/Minor: songs changed from major into minor key (and vice versa)

6. NSC ESC Classic: any entry from any year allowed

7. NSC NF

8. Oldies
: tba, the host can decide the timeframe

HISTORY OF SPINOFFS SO FAR
PART 1
PART 2

SPINOFF CONTESTS WIKI
CLICK

Last edited:

Lenalite

Thank you for nominating me! xheart @dogmeat @theditz83 I will unfortunately have to decline again. :(

I know it seems like I am constantly declining these hosting offers but I do not have enough time. :( If I were to host now, it would be a text show -- but I would rather do it in the usual Sereclarish manner. Hopefully one day.. xpray

theditz83

Veteran
Aww really praying for the day we get another delicious Hypjø/Sereclarish treat when you host. #Soon I hope xlove

So @Schlagerman1 what dya think? You up for the challenge of Congrats 19 hosting in Adamsburg? And if not, it'll be @MARCOMEN that was next in the ranking from the last edition ;)

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Ok, I guess it's me next? I came 4th...I would really love to host, but as you all know, I just finished hosting, so I really need to have a break, and do some important things, which I put on hold during the hosting. So, I'm really sorry. :(

So, probably @dogmeat @pyryniemi ?

( @Schlagerman1 and @MARCOMEN didn't reply, and it's been several days already so I guess we need to move on)

theditz83

Veteran
Ok, I guess it's me next? I came 4th...I would really love to host, but as you all know, I just finished hosting, so I really need to have a break, and do some important things, which I put on hold during the hosting. So, I'm really sorry. :(

So, probably @dogmeat @pyryniemi ?

( @Schlagerman1 and @MARCOMEN didn't reply, so I guess we need to move on)
Veronika, try to tag Schlagerman1 and MARCOMEN cos my tags hardly ever work and they might have missed them ;)

Edit: oh I see you did now - maybe wait and see if either of them respond now you have tagged them xup

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Ferret was doing multiple mentions during our hosting and people said they got them!
But yeah, let's see! Maybe it's still not working in some cases.

Lenalite

Considering it's Congrats, and not a regular spinoff, hasn't the norm previously been that it's not based on results from the previous Congrats? Which means that if anyone wants to host it, it's all open?
That's also what I thought. Since if I am remembering it correctly, it used to mostly be based on nomination where players who haven't gotten the possibility to host for a while would be nominated -- or preferably they would volunteer/bid to host. At least that is how I recall Congrats always being like, owing that the whole point is to celebrate the community.

dogmeat

I hosted two of the last 3 congrats (edit: plus spinoff congrats) and only just hosted AATW, so I'll leave the honor to others.

Last edited:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Yeah, personally I think it's a great time for ESC NSC now (when Congrats ends)! I suppose no one will be against it.
Meanwhile you can suggest some other themes, and I'll make a poll with them during the voting in the ESC spinoff (including some older suggestions ofc).
PS if there is no objection, I'll start searching for the host by tonight

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
So, I had a conversation with @ferret (winner of the previous ESC spinoff) and he decided to host!

But please don't send your entries (don't take any countries) before the current spinoff (Congrats) ends and then the ESC confirmation thread is opened. Ferret asked me to inform about that too.
I believe he will inform you about the exact time beforehand.

Last edited:

esc87fan

I guess we're still doing the ESC 2021 special if I'm correct. Are we doing the karaoke special again? If so, I propose we combine 2020 and 2021 like I did with the 2018-2019 edition (it would be hosted by Gary since Moisantia won the last edition)

theditz83

Veteran
I guess we're still doing the ESC 2021 special if I'm correct. Are we doing the karaoke special again? If so, I propose we combine 2020 and 2021 like I did with the 2018-2019 edition (it would be hosted by Gary since Moisantia won the last edition)
I'm up for this whenever you guys are - was hoping there might be a little ESC Karaoke spin-off happening this year, and would be more than happy to host xlove

ferret

The ESC NSC 2021 Confirmation thread will be opened today at 20:00 cest! 🔥
Only the fastest and the luckiest one will manage to get San Marino! :cool: Don't be late! 🇸🇲 🇦🇿 🇲🇩

esc87fan

Ooh, can't wait to grab my favorite! Note to all: be sure to have a backup just in case your favorite is taken early xacademic

Top Bottom