Contact us

NSC Spin-off #145 | All Around The World | Confirmation Thread | DDL: 31. January 23:59 CET

FabiESC

View attachment 93
View attachment 94
View attachment 95

View attachment 96View attachment 98

View attachment 97

View attachment 99

View attachment 100
View attachment 101

netherlands-animated-flag.gif

Confirmed:

::tan - 2 Unlimited
::ems - Cut_
::moi - 2 Brothers on the 4th Floor
::svo - Jebroer
::ros - Do
::sol - Diesel Disko
::rum - Within Temptation
::hyp - Lisa, Amy & Shelley
:il:b - Vengaboys
::bal - Deetox & Lange Frans
::riy - Het Goede Doel
::big - Shermanology
::rah - PEER
::nbs - Suzan & Freek
Szimbaya Kindgom - Martin Garrix
Leyla - Julia Van Bergen
Pyreica - Golden Earring
Zechonia - Epica

Last edited:

Romeo

I sent my entry quiote quickly. The Netherlands is one of my favourite countries for music but I literally just sent the first song that came to mind haha.

I was tempted to change it but I will be here until the rapture if I actually went through all the possible songs I could send and then trying to make a decision. So I am sticking to my entry and expecting no better than last place haha

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I was tempted to change it but I will be here until the rapture if I actually went through all the possible songs I could send and then trying to make a decision. So I am sticking to my entry and expecting no better than last place haha

Same, going thru 25 years of Dutch hits would take forever, and then some. :p Instead, I had a quick look at the Dutch part of my list of potential NSC entries, narrowed down to 5, decided not to go with my first thought (a song with Stroopwafels in the title) and went with a rawstyle tribute to The Netherlands instead. I think your entry will do better than mine tbh, but I also think my entry is the perfect ::bal entry for this AATW. :D

Romeo

Same, going thru 25 years of Dutch hits would take forever, and then some. :p Instead, I had a quick look at the Dutch part of my list of potential NSC entries, narrowed down to 5, decided not to go with my first thought (a song with Stroopwafels in the title) and went with a rawstyle tribute to The Netherlands instead. I think your entry will do better than mine tbh, but I also think my entry is the perfect ::bal entry for this AATW. :D
Why didn't I think of that!?!?! I could have used mine or my Netherlands playlist I have for when I was hoping to get it in WV. I never think. I might have a look through and change my song

FabiESC

Reminder: Tonight at 23.59 CET is the Deadline for sending your songs.
We have actual 18 Nations that are taken part.
So hurry up if you want to take part, i would like to see more Nation in.

Top Bottom