Contact us

NSC Eurovision Special 2022 in Sakuralia: The Show (Results Inside)

esc87fan

nscesc22.jpg

Benvenuti!

Welcome to this year's Nation Song Contest Eurovision special. We've come to Sakuralia to spread the Sound of Beauty throughout Natia and beyond. So let's share our favorites from the 2022 contest in Turin together!

Opening Act
Last year's winner is here to start the party!

The Songs

Interval Act 1
All the way from France is the runner-up from their national selection, Pauline Chagne!

Interval Act 2
He helped unite a country during the pandemic lockdown. Two years later, Diodato lived his dream of performing on the Eurovision stage at last

Send your votes to esc87fan
:12::10::8::7::6::5::4::3::2::1:

DDL: May 25 @ 23:59 CET (17:59 EDT)

::sak In bocca al lupo a tutti! :it:

Voted (18/19)
::rum::moi::sak::com::bal::tan::ems::svo::ser::bel::riy::nbs::yap::tad::kim::per
+ Effiland, New Acadia

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Wonderful show Steph, and having Diodato as the closing act is perfect - that was the moment of the semis without a doubt xup

::moi is just finalising our votes ;)

esc87fan

REMINDER: There are about 3 days left till deadline, and I've only received 8 sets of votes. Please don't forget to vote if you haven't done so, I have 3 different ways you can contact me:

1. Via PM (this is the best way, as I check into the board several times a day)
2. Via email (you can send me your votes at [email protected])
3. Via Discord (my username is fieldsfan336, just look for the Pikachu avatar)

esc87fan

DEADLINE UPDATE:

The first deadline has passed, and I'm still 4 voters short. I will give these people one last chance and that's it
Perryfornia @Splash
Tamausia & Deltannor @theCONWEL
Kimmystan @Kimrt
Hypjø @Lenalite

All 4 of you will have until Thursday at 22 CET to send me your votes, and then the deadline will close with no other extensions/exceptions given. I am hoping to have the results show ready for Friday

esc87fan

Ohayo tutti!

I hope you enjoyed this year's NSC Eurovision special, now it's time to find out the winner! Are you ready?

Top Bottom