Contact us

NSC Eurovision 2018-2019 Karaoke Special in Sakuralia - The Show

esc87fan

nsckaraoke.jpg

Welcome again to Sakuralia!

2018logo.jpg
2019logo.jpg

All Aboard, let's Dare to Dream!

Last year, we welcomed the nations of Natia and Odotus to our country for the annual Eurovision Song Contest special. A year later, we welcome you back because this time it's your turn to belt out your Eurovision favorites! Since there was no show last year, SHK thought it would be a great idea to combine the music of the 2018 and 2019 contests into one show

Do you have the courage to share your voice with the rest of the NSC community?

The Songs

Text List of Songs:

Send your votes to me via PM using the traditional scoring format:
:12::10::8::7::6::5::4::3::2::1:

DDL: May 8 @ 23:59 CET

Voted:

Svobodnia
Cherniya
Sakuralia
Kamandé
Moisantia
Handaen Sultanate
Tamausia & Deltannor
Riya-Sampetrina
MatiMati​

Milos-BC

Great show and amazing banners too xclap:D Good luck to everyone xup :D

In the spirit of my entry........the 12 of us will obliterate the modern slavery that is capitalism! :geek:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I actually had a song recorded for this in the end, but I just couldn't bring myself to upload and submit it. :lol: good thing also as some of you sound very talented for sure, all of you should be proud of yourselves for putting your own singing out there.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I actually had a song recorded for this in the end, but I just couldn't bring myself to upload and submit it. :lol: good thing also as some of you sound very talented for sure, all of you should be proud of yourselves for putting your own singing out there.
I'm sure Steph would accept it if you asked, since I assume no one has voted yet! :) It's not the first time we've let karaoke entries in after the show has been posted.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Same!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thanks guys, I didn't submit though because I didn't feel comfortable enough doing it - even if the entire thing is purely for fun and nothing more. I'll try and take part in the next one for sure though. xheart

Rmetr0

Wow! So many great performances! (literally, all of them xheart)
Just love that combination of really good vocal performances and creatively done ones
Super hard to decide my points and also very heartbreaking to leave one of them with a zero...
Well done, guys! xup xrose

Milos-BC

Btw, a little anecdote :lol: I wanted to write back when Eulaliya said about family interfering with song recording, but I would have revealed that I coverd Hatari so now is a good opportunity :mrgreen:

I also had a "small" incident while recording "Hatrid Mun Sigra". Just when I got into the element while recording Matthias' sections, a family member walked in and I didn't even notice :lol: And the reaction was of course

tenor.gif

This is not an ideal song for someone to be caught while recording :lol: Luckily, the second time I ensured that no one is around so that this Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde performance can go "according to plan".

esc87fan

I did 2 versions of my entry. On the first version, I had to do multiple attempts since I was getting over a cold, and it was hard recording when I was constantly coughing or my voice was cracking. Thankfully the second version turned out better than I thought

Veliky

Singing is definitely not my talent, but I love to! I did La venda with great joy, and a drink in the nose.

(OK, I lied. I had like, four...)

Kamandé will vote soon!

theditz83

Veteran
Great efforts here guys - loving what I'm hearing so far for the quick listens I made... Look forward to diving right in tomorrow night xup

Milos-BC

I have also listened to everyone's performances. I think the quality is very high and everyone did an amazing job. I liked every single entry and each performance brought something new to the table.

I think everyone deserves 12 for what they offered here. Having to rank these songs and giving one 0 will be quite horrible so I will probably vote on the very last day.

Rmetr0

Found some of the covers constantly playing inside my head during the day :D

theditz83

Veteran
Listened through all entries for the first time last night it's a massive bravo everyone xclap

Some of you really surprised me with the interpretation of the songs - it was like a completely new listening experience even though I've been living with these songs on my playlists for 2 to 3 months now!

To echo what has already been said, leaving out just one competitor will be extremely difficult and will need careful consideration over this long weekend... xthink

Milos-BC

A friend from :is: was playing around with my RL photo in Photoshop and this new image actually doesn't look that bad........

Milos-Hatari.png

xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3

It actually looks better than the original counterpart :lol: This would really stand out as one's picture on an ID card.

Now the performance is complete!

esc87fan

I'm going to be doing my listening and voting tomorrow, can't wait to hear everyone's entries

esc87fan

I have listened, and I have voted. You all did a fantastic job with your recordings!

UPDATE: A list of everyone who's voted has now been added to the first post

Brandt

I intended to join with :sm: 2019 but I was busy between work & studying and didn't have enough time and motivation to take my time to perform the song as I'd appreciate enough. But I've been checking most of entries and it looks really dope :D Well done everyone.

Top Bottom