Contact us

<nsc esc 2017> final: vote until 24.04.17 _ 20;30

Lenalite

juhuuuuu welcome igen to h y p j ø, i know you are not happyto be here, cos im also not
but this song won last yearand thats why you have to /had to put up w my NTU worthy hosting

heyyy, im so sorry for being so late i have had tons of things to do (+it being easter didntdo me any good) but i wont make any excuses i am aware that i am irresponsible af </3

as t is almost esc season i am cutting the deadline short, so that the karaoke spinoff etc can be held before the actual thing starts, unless anyone opposes ofc, then i can extend it and i wont be strict anyways so it is a-ok

xo have fun listening i am sure youve already heard these songs a million times tbh but whtvz
(oh, and banners are not clickable yet... im sorry, i promise i will try to update them at some point, let the flags guide you for the time being)

nngj5iu.png
9cLXHdA.png
gtrvkDd.png

jHKtlZg.png
xL9S0zT.png
8bR37T4.png

qMgfw5X.png
4ud9ckf.png
BdVgWMv.png

EftDBMh.png
z7dX2UZ.png
Alt5ocq.png

UsdI605.png
wkbQ7te.png
h85iaF0.png

ywgPKMD.png
iHCuHNT.png
THTLjpJ.png

RV7up6q.png
xtRv3q5.png
2DREbTO.png

y1PWxrA.png
rlPY4MI.png
FmPnpx5.png

cin3Xpw.png
OfixjEW.png
OKt6Jc1.png

7aTSkL9.png
ELLMri6.png
MVq6ETa.png

PAufuVi.png
qmAdQMF.png
oJiSiav.png

here is the decoder in case you cant figure out what these curved anal beads represent

send your votes to me via pm or wherever idc
i love you all were one big family dont let nsc die
kisses n dançi

Salmon

I don't want to clog your inbox, so [MENTION=5361]Lenalite[/MENTION] my votes are down there in my signature. ↓ Hope you'll accept them, thanks!

strajker

I don't want to clog your inbox, so [MENTION=5361]Lenalite[/MENTION] my votes are down there in my signature. ↓ Hope you'll accept them, thanks!

Such rule breaking. Very NSC.

Any votes may not be revealed publicly prior to appearing in the final results show, either by the voter, host or a vote collector.

Lenalite

some ppl still hasnt voted and im waiting for them until 22 cet today

to the others that have voted; sorry, i still havent been able to count any votes but i have all your votes in my inbox
+
im hoping to have the results show tomorrow

Otto

Hey world
get up and daaaaaaaaaaance

Top Bottom