Contact us

NSC-COnG-19⠀⠀ᶜᵒⁿᵍʳᵃᵗᵘˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ¹⁹ | The show | Voting deadline ! EXTENDED ! 👉 MON 5/4/2021 @23.59 CET 📢📢

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Neither did I.

I'm 99% sure I'm not going to be able to vote btw, because I'm defending my thesis on Tuesday and I don't see myself having enough time to listen to & rank 45 songs. So you can go ahead with the results show tomorrow if I'm the only one left ;)

theditz83

Veteran
I didn't get this mention for some reason. :(
Yeah I don't get any mentions either from most mods. Only Matt, Sean and you Anna seem to have 100% success rate. AshleyWright is hit and miss with mentions as well for me. It's such a dodgy feature that only works when it wants 🤪

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Yeah I don't get any mentions either from most mods. Only Matt, Sean and you Anna seem to have 100% success rate. AshleyWright is hit and miss with mentions as well for me. It's such a dodgy feature that only works when it wants 🤪
I know that you can't copy previous mention lists, it won't work that way, so that may be the issue when it doesn't work for others. You have to manually type new mentions if you want them to work.

theditz83

Veteran
I know that you can't copy previous mention lists, it won't work that way, so that may be the issue when it doesn't work for others. You have to manually type new mentions if you want them to work.
Well I manually type them all the time (making sure I choose the user from the pop-up that comes up with their avatar) and they only ever work sometimes. Seems that when it's more than a given number of users mentioned they are less reliable maybe? Wish someone would be able to work out how to get then to work effectively without fail.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Well I manually type them all the time (making sure I choose the user from the pop-up that comes up with their avatar) and they only ever work sometimes. Seems that when it's more than a given number of users mentioned they are less reliable maybe? Wish someone would be able to work out how to get then to work effectively without fail.
Ah I see. It might be that you're mentioning too many or something?

theditz83

Veteran
Ah I see. It might be that you're mentioning too many or something?
Yeah, I think that too. Is there known to be a limit? Since obviously Vaso has been mentioning a lot of people. But I know in the past berlyda has mentioned all NSC roster members for important rule change polls, and they generally worked to my knowledge, so maybe it depends on your title/status. xshrug

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Neither did I.

I'm 99% sure I'm not going to be able to vote btw, because I'm defending my thesis on Tuesday and I don't see myself having enough time to listen to & rank 45 songs. So you can go ahead with the results show tomorrow if I'm the only one left ;)
You can recap-vote. Best of luck with the thesis defense !! ☘️🙏🏻💪🏻🍻

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Sean

Admin
Staff member
I'll check the settings but I'm pretty sure I lifted mention limits for this particular forum

Top Bottom