Contact us

NSC-COnG-19⠀⠀ᶜᵒⁿᵍʳᵃᵗᵘˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ¹⁹ | The RESULTS ✅ REVEALED [⚠11/4 IMPORTANT UPDATE⚠]

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
So after a great start, ::bal dropped a bit, but stayed in the top half, and considering I sent a song that finished near the bottom of the semi, it's really an awesome result for FCK 2020. :D Thanks for the points! :D

20 Il-Bidu
17 Rumia, Tanoiro
15 Biflovatia
13 Zechonia (robbed, AGAIN!)
11 Cydoni-Gibberia, Kamandé
10 Roseland
8 MatiMati
7 Solentoya
5 Emsfrynt, Moisantia
2 Svobodnia
1 Serenes

xheart

New congrats points record for ::bal. :D

Congrats Hypjø on the 4th win in a row, and thanks to Vasilije for a great Congrats! :D

Karhu

Thank you so much for the points for "Lasagne Rhythm", esp. ::yap for the 20 and ::hal::blm::mat for the other high scores xheart

And big congratulations to ::hyp! xcheer

Also, a huge thanks to Vaso for hosting this massive undertaking of a show and doing it beautifully. It's a very difficult task but you pulled through like the legend you are xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks so much for the support for ::moi - at least I know now that it wasn't a bad draw in 189 but caused my DNQ :lol:

Glad to see some people enjoy though!

:1::5: ::sol
:1::3: Il-Bidu
:1::1: ::fer ::yap
9 ::sak
:8: ::ems
:7: ::ros ::tad
:5: ::bal
:3: ::rah
:2: ::tan
:1: ::rum

And thanks Vaso for the monster hosting task perfectly executed xlove xheat

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I did not see that Hypjo win coming at all, but maybe it shouldn't be such a surprise by now :p Congrats! Thank you to Zechonia, Doire, Kamande, Tanoiro, Rumia, Svobodnia, Luzinia, and Balearica Island for your points, and thank you to @VasilijeM for hosting :D I'm happy to say that I managed to vote in Congrats and I passed my thesis defence too (y)

doctormalisimo

Congrats ::hyp what a wonderful streak you're on xcheer

Very pleased with 32nd, significantly better than how the song did in NSC 181 (held during Lockdown 1, remember that?)

Wonderful hosting ::tuz xhug and thank you everyone for celebrating what was a great decade. See you in ~11 months time for Congrats 20 :eek:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
passed my thesis defence too (y)
This is single-handedly the highlight of this whole hosting. WHAT A WRAP! HAT OFF TO YOU DAN !!!! SO SO SO PROUD OF YOU xrunhug
ya9hf5b.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oooo great winner, congrats Hypjo. xheat Great results in general actually. Some much deserved justice served x Thank you for the love to my entry and to vaso for hosting. xheart

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Woow thanks everyone for your votes, 2nd place is amazing, it feels great to achieve even better placing than in a regular NSC edition! :) I was really happy to take part with "Feel" once again, this song has a special place in my heart, and I had absolutely no doubts about what to send to Congrats this time. :giggle:

xheart

20 New Bander State
15 Doire, Calypso
13 Yaponesia, Comino
11 Luzinia, Sakuralia, Orangualia
10 Cydoni-Gibberia, Kamandé
9 Halito, Trollheimr, Ugaly, Svobodnia, Cherniya
8 Ujedinjeni Gvozd
6 Vylkuzeme, Kimmystan
4 Zechonia, Oussou Empire, Rumia
2 Emsfrynt, Blackmere
1 Il-Bidu

Congrats Hypjø once again and thanks @VasilijeM for the nice hosting! :mrgreen:

Lenalite

Wow, this has really come as a shock! I did not think we would win for the 4th edition in a row. My 2010-self would be so happy to have finally won with Lady Gaga. I swear our intention was not to win though. This was the entry we sent on our 10th-year-anniversary edition and the reason why we sent it again was to pay hommage to our Sereclarish legacy, as well as for that it is a gay-club classic already. So it means a lot that it has been celebrated and taken so positively! xheart

Thanks everyone! xcheer And thank you for the lovely hosting Vaso! xcheer

PS: Dagny and Jessie Ware were robbed!!!!! :(

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Thank you all for the votes!! Not always nice to see a ciara.gif moment but the number of 20s!!! Special thanks to you guys ::moi ::kam ::qdq ::fer xheart

Congrats ::hyp on another deserved win. Also delighted to see queen LIZ doing so well.

Thanks Vaso for the hosting! Sorry for not following it live. I was busy uhhhh sleeping.

ferret

Congratulations to ::hyp :geek: Thank you very much for the 8th place for ::nbs, especially ::hal ::cyd ::luz for the 20 points! xlove

Although we have lost a few positions, we are still very happy! xyaayThank you for the crazy hosting @Василю! xup

Rmetr0

Thank you everyone for these 116 points and 26th place for Dura! 🙂

:2::0: ::ser xlove
:1::5: ::luz
:1::3: ::bif
:1::1: ::qdq
:10: ::hal
:8: ::cyd ::ugl
:7: ::tuz ::tan
:6: Il-Bidu (miss uuu)
:4: ::yap ::nbs
:2: ::tad
:1: ::zch

My sincere congrats to ::hyp! :D
4th win in the row is incredible itself. And with this entry it's like... x9999 times even more epic! Super deserved!!!

Full ::svo ranking of Congrats 19 (#nooffensetoanyone)

Vasja, everything was wonderful, thank you for hosting this massive Congrats! xup xlove

Last edited:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats ::hyp! :) And thank you @VasilijeM for your fabulous hosting! xbow

A huge thank you to everyone who enjoyed and/or voted for ::tro! It was definitely the one song I felt was the biggest robbery for me last year, so it was great to see it doing quite well here. xlove xhug xrose xheat

20 ::vyl xheart
17 ::kam ::fer ::bal ::kad xheart
15 ::zch ::rum xheart
09 ::slf xheart
06 ::ous xheart
05 ::kim ::red ::uje ::nur xheart
03 ::blm xheart
02 ::nbs ::big xheart

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now that all the hype has subside I can proudly state that this whole hosting feels no less than success to me ! xcheer

Thanks each and every one of you for taking your precious time to participate and make 2nd biggest Congrats ever turnout-wise come to fruition !!! xhug

I have important update for ::svo ::uje ::ous gang @CypriotGirl @Rmetr0 and @kopachka regarding their hot threesome triple-tie. Unfortunately I didn't break it correctly when posting the final rank + spreadsheet. The correct results are: ::uje 25. ::ous 26. ::svo 27. I know this may seem as a petite thing for a thread-change but I am very vigorous when it comes to official ranks of contests and breaking ties correctly so please accept my apology for the oversight on my part. Also, I know lots of you regularly keep track of their personal results/statistics - we don't want anything more or less then as the merit you deserved from other participants, properly bureaucratized ;)

Now, moving onto my ::tuz own entry. Thank you all for such a huge support to lovely Alma (:fr: 2017) and Laurie Darmon led project BB Jean. Nimp is definitely my favourite entry from past decade alongside my first-time winner. The result almost fully corresponding to its NSC one is satisfactory indeed - considering how competitive the line-up of this Congrats was. xlove 🥰🤗💗

Special shoutouts to:

🌹xrunhug🌹

20 | Ugaly :: Nurdia

15 | Arirang :: Yaponesia

11 | Hypjø :: Cherniya

08 | Tamausia & Deltannor :: Rumia
07 | Luzinia :: Doire :: Ujedinjeni Gvozd
06 | MatiMati :: Kordavian Islands

03 | Svobodnia :: Bigicia
02 | Moisantia :: Perryfornia
01 | Solentoya :: Rahasia-Diati

🌹xrunhug🌹

Signing off for now, but don't worry - your passionate host will be back first occasion given out to lure you in for another The Ride.mp3 xgoddess xheya

Top Bottom