Contact us

nsc 92 @ Sunland. semi final 2. #purification, deadline: 23/1, 23.59 CET.

Fearnavigatr

You can't leave votes up to guesswork, so don't actually use it without confirmation that the order is correct. It's worth looking at though to make sense of the matter.

anselm

Hmm, this is a tricky situation indeed... On the one hand the deadline is over which means you don't necessarily have to wait for Sigi, on the other hand it would be quite an unfortunate situation for him especially since he intended to vote correctly and on time.

It's up to the host to judge whether his votes are clear enough to be accepted (aka if both semi votes were sent in the same PM it's probably safe to say that both sets of votes were ranked analogically)

lolip

Hmm, this is a tricky situation indeed... On the one hand the deadline is over which means you don't necessarily have to wait for Sigi, on the other hand it would be quite an unfortunate situation for him especially since he intended to vote correctly and on time.

It's up to the host to judge whether his votes are clear enough to be accepted (aka if both semi votes were sent in the same PM it's probably safe to say that both sets of votes were ranked analogically)

Well yeah this is the case, but I still don't feel comfortable enough to count them :/

lolip

I am afraid I will be unable to count Noizeland's votes. I need to prepare the results show, I need time for it and actually I will start working on it right now because I won't have any time tomorrow for it. Btw results show will be tomorrow, I will announce the time later tonight.

In that case, what is going to happen? Because Noizeland is a PQ. Sorry for all those questions, but it's my first time :oops: .

anselm

I am afraid I will be unable to count Noizeland's votes. I need to prepare the show, I need time for it and actually I will start working on it right now because I won't have any time tomorrow for it. Btw results show will be tomorrow, I will announce the time later tonight.

In that case, what is going to happen? Because Noizeland is a PQ. Sorry for all those question, but it's my first time :oops: .

In that case Noizeland would be disqualified and there'd be an additional qualifier which would be the 11th placer of one of the two semis with the higher average points.

lolip

In that case Noizeland would be disqualified and there'd be an additional qualifier which would be the 11th placer of one of the two semis with the higher average points.

What do you mean average points? :O

dogmeat

I think we're all pretty well sure how Noizeland voted. The real question is: how unduly strict do we wanna be?

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Doesn't that always work out the same, though, considering everybody gave a total of 58 points? I'm probably just thinking about it incorrectly :lol:

for example, 100 divided by 27, 85 divided by 27, 66 divided by 27 etc. It's based on the score that entry got in the end, not how many each voter gave

Steffan

I am for Sigi being allowed to vote as well (late reply, not that anyone cares now xD)...

But like... Who clicks send without even looking at the message to check if their votes are correct xD

Top Bottom