Contact us

nsc 92 @ Sunland. semi final 1. #purification, deadline: 23/1, 23.59 CET.

94ayd

LOL, my song came out of nowhere after all those alternative ones in the recap. :lol:

Paper7

Uuuh... i havent heard more than the half of the song in this semi and i can already say that i have found a awesome Top3! :eek: Often times, i have not even this after i have voted.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
It has never been so hard to vote in a semi before. Had to leave out 6 songs, and one of the songs went from 12th(ish) on my first listening, to 2nd when I was preparing my votes. :eek: Still, that means this semi is great, and ::bal has voted. :)

lolip

Reminder:You still have 1 day to vote. Late/wrong votes are not going to be accepted.

pyryniemi

::fer just voted. It's a weak semi tbh, but there is one amazing song and I managed to find 11 other songs I (kinda) wanted to vote for :)

aletem

Canedonia's 12 is going to be a surprise!

lolip

Hello everyone.
Unfortunately I won't be able to present results tonight for two reasons:
_The first one: It's completely my fault, for some reason Reignland's votes were not saved in my excel and later I deleted the message, which means that basically I don't have any votes from Reignland right now. If anyone can contact Reignland please do, I am so sorry about this situation :( :(
_The second one: Noizeland has to fix their votes, so I am waiting for a reply from them as well. If anyone can contact Noizeland please do it.

I am really sorry again and really sad about this. :(

T.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
But he's contradicting himself... There was no reason to write that "warning" then.

He'd never hosted before, so there was no reason for anyone to believe that he wouldn't follow through (especially given what happened last edition). Plenty of reason to write a warning. Sometimes contradicting yourself makes the most sense

lolip

I am afraid I will be unable to count Noizeland's votes. I need to prepare the results show, I need time for it and actually I will start working on it right now because I won't have any time tomorrow for it. Btw results show will be tomorrow, I will announce the time later tonight.

In that case, what is going to happen? Because Noizeland is a PQ. Sorry for all those questions, but it's my first time :oops: .

strajker

Such a shame Noizeland gets disqualified even though they voted, and they had a great entry. :(

Top Bottom