Contact us

nsc 92 @ Sunland. #purification, deadline: 14/1, 23.59 CET.

lolip

nsc 92_

tumblr_mgdlhmIlAB1rgyvwfo1_500_zps2850c4b0.png

Welcome to Sunland! You can start confirming your entries by sending a PM to me.
This PM should contain: nation.artist.song.link

Deadline is set on Monday 14/1 , 23.59 CET.

Confirmed nations:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Re: nsc 92 @ Sunland. deadline: 14/1, 23.59 CET.

Zaprya is in, entry in my siggy :D

imthero

Anselmsmumonia's entry has been sent. If it flops it is TOTALLY RENZO'S FAULT ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolip

Confirmation list has now been updated!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Great video Theo, I have a feeling that the banners will be great xcheer

lolip

Hello! I need your help. If I am not mistaken, according to the rules, nations participating in the semi finals must be divided according to the pots. I was not able to find any table with pots, so the person that is responsible for that may post this table. Please do it as soon as possible, because it needs time to work on it. If no one provides this table on time, I am afraid that I will have to use random.org .
Thanks in advance.

dogmeat

Hello! I need your help. If I am not mistaken, according to the rules, nations participating in the semi finals must be divided according to the pots. I was not able to find any table with pots, so the person that is responsible for that may post this table. Please do it as soon as possible, because it needs time to work on it. If no one provides this table on time, I am afraid that I will have to use random.org .
Thanks in advance.

Actually, there is no such rule. Most hosts prefer to go by pots, but that's optional. And making pots is not my responsibility, but only something i spontaneously do from time to time.
The latest graph generated is this one http://imageshack.us/a/img802/6291/graph90.png
I didn't draw any lines, so you can draw them by yourself or just tell me to quickly draw them.

lolip

Actually, there is no such rule. Most hosts prefer to go by pots, but that's optional. And making pots is not my responsibility, but only something i spontaneously do from time to time.
The latest graph generated is this one http://imageshack.us/a/img802/6291/graph90.png
I didn't draw any lines, so you can draw them by yourself or just tell me to quickly draw them.

Thanks for your reply! Actually I used the list that Mozz provided me :) I don't think there's much difference from this map! So no worries I think!

Top Bottom