Contact us

nsc 92 @ Sunland. #purification, deadline: 14/1, 23.59 CET.

VedatiNet

Vedatistan just sent confirmation.

lolip

Please note. You still have 1 hour until the deadline. Late applications will NOT be considered, since the show is going to be posted right after the deadline.

94ayd

I'm not sure if you're all aware of this, but its ::qdq's 50th annivesary this edition. :D That's why I've decided I needed to send something that really represents me, so I've gone with my fave chalga singer (she's of Turkish descent) whom I'm yet to send to NSC, and the song and accompanying music video are all about fun (at least from my perspective), so you'll get the true essense of me. Even the title translates to "You Amuse Me". I doubt it has more than a 5% chance of qualifying but that's a risk I'm willing to take. In all of these 50 editions I've learned it's not always important to win or even do well, but you have to have a good time, and while doing so, show what you're all about. ;) I still hope you're gonna enjoy it in any way possible. :) Prepare yourselves for something wild, ::qdq style! :twisted:

Tinchey

^ Yaaay chalga!!! xlove

I'm really sad Dalisska and Blondania are leaving. xcry
But on the bright side I'm happy for Cherniya and Bigicia. Welcome you two! xcheer

lolip

Deadline is over.
The following nations failed to confirm:
_Blondania
_Dalisska
_Adamsburg
_Xhanostania

...which means WELCOME Cherniya & Bigicia :D

Semis are going to be posted as soon as possible!

renzo

Aww I'm so sad for Dalisska xheart333 which have sent some impresssive songs to nsc :( and also blondania! hope to see you back soon!

Welcome Cherniya and Bigicia! :mrgreen:

Jeffie

Ewww Yoni is in?! :p - Sad to see Dalisska go :( - So sad that I never got to recieve a PM from mysterious Blondania :(

Simon87

Goodbye Dalisska and Blondania

Welcome to Cherniya and Bigicia

Top Bottom