Contact us

nsc 92 @ Sunland. final. #purification, deadline: 2/2, 23.59 CET.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Fear not, from the list of non-voters I was told, you might actually move up the WL after all the readjustment...
Oo how do you figure that? And what readjustment?

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Same happened last time Yoni collected the WL votes. I had a very big luck and got to know the real DDL before it was over. I feel really sorry for you guys and I think your votes MUST be accepted. I mean it's really not fair that WLers have less time to vote than NSCers.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
people on 1 strike above you failing to vote and getting removed. And the WL gets readjusted after every edition.
Ahh right, then I'm with you. I know it's not the end of the world, moving down the list. I'm more concerned with the entries I have in my top ten not getting my points. :(

dogmeat

Yoni's deadline info was a couple of post into the topic. It's intuitive to treat the first post as official info, and counter-intuitive to read carefully the whole thread in pursuit of potentially important information hidden somewhere between the lines.

This is confusing and it's also my main argument why the host should collect all votes instead of wl/reju/whatever collectors who are a feeble help to the host and mostly just confuse people.

Besides, it shouldn't be difficult if Yoni could just turn the Maltese stream off for 2 minutes and add the late votes.

anselm

Personally I would accept the votes too. Yoni sent them to the host already and Theo is free to still accept them.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I understand if the host doesn't have the time to collect the WL votes as well and it does make sense to have somebody else collecting them. But that deadline should be as close as possible to the regular deadline.. and if not, it should be written clearly in the first post.. or reminder PMs could be sent out.

When I read through the thread, that centered deadline info at the bottom of the post registered as a signature in my brain and I just focused on the list Yoni had written. :(

theditz83

Veteran
Just to throw something else into the ring, it's not the best when the deadline in title isn't common to both main roster and WL since that's the most visible thing relating to the deadline in this whole thread as it appears in every post.

If the WL deadline was also noted in the subject, there might be more clarity perhaps? xshrug

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Info about DDL should be fixed in the name of thread or in 1st post and be visible imo
else anybody can write it on the wall of his bath-room and then say that ddl is over :lol:

strajker

Info about DDL should be fixed in the name of thread or in 1st post and be visible imo
else anybody can write it on the wall of his bath-room and then say that ddl is over :lol:

Next time I get to host anything, I'll write it on my bathroom's wall, and take a photo of it.
If I forget it by then, someone, please remind me. xlove

VedatiNet

Vedatistan just voted.

ronny1988

::vps VPS finally voted. very strong final. i hope my favourites will get good results :) :mrgreen:
some of my top-pointer would actually deserve my twelve points

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
doctormalisimo, you should've write on the wall, not paper xsnooty

strajker

You know what. I'll write it on my wall, and publish a photo. Just a moment.

Paper7

doctormalisimo, you should've write on the wall, not paper xsnooty

Its so weird that i that often think "what is with me?" (in this case "What should the doctor write on me?" :?) when someone writes about paper :lol:

At least the confusion during only one or two seconds by now, but earlier i was sometimes really confused what they want from me :D

Top Bottom