Contact us

nsc 92 @ Sunland. final. #purification, deadline: 2/2, 23.59 CET.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I gotta say that it's really, really frustrating having had my votes ready for almost four hours, watching the NSC deadline slowly approaching... and still not being able to have them counted. :(

pyryniemi

::fer just voted. Awesome finale, best since nsc88 or maybe even nsc85 :O I loved 9 songs :O
my votes were a bit rushed though :K

ronny1988

I gotta say that it's really, really frustrating having had my votes ready for almost four hours, watching the NSC deadline slowly approaching... and still not being able to have them counted. :(
send them to lolip. maybe he will count them.

strajker

We could just simply move Yoni two places lower, to the Waiting List, where his place is.

anselm

I did but lolip said that the scoreboard Yoni sent with the WL votes was an image and not an Excel document, so he couldn't add my votes to it. xshrug

But the total scores can be seen? If that's the case, the votes can easily be added with manual counting.

Staewi

Well if he will accept them it wouldn't be fair to Staewi who had the same problem (and he's probably not online anymore)... so I'd better leave it this way. :(
I've sent my votes to Yoni, so if Stargazer and Trash (don't know if he still voted here) have done the same, he simply should resend the image including our votes. xshrug

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I've sent my votes to Yoni, so if Stargazer and Trash (don't know if he still voted here) have done the same, he simply should resend the image including our votes. xshrug
Yeah I sent them to both Yoni and lolip some hours ago.

lolip said in a PM to me that he could wait for Yoni.

Trash

i did vote like 3 days ago or something xshrug

Mozz

I feel lucky that I already sent my votes in the afternoon, because I didn't see the earlier deadline "19:00" for the WL either :eek:. The deadline is also placed on such a weird place, compared to the rest of the post :? Could've been a bit clearer maybe?

Top Bottom