Contact us

NSC 64 | LIGHTS | WALORIA | CONFIRMATION | DL 5TH FEBRUARY 23.59

Sabrewulf238

Dalisska is entering with a song that was in one of our national finals many many contests ago but was pipped to the post. So I think it deserves a shot....and they haven't even been entered in NSC before! :eek:

strajker

10 Regions of Mobius
Bacchus
Balearica Island
Cleoreantia
Cydoni-Gibberia
Horehronieland

loooool these people give me 0 always xD except Bacchus and maybe 10ROM and loool Cydoni Gibberia!?! Seaaan why are you always ignoring my entries when we are same pot!!!

Keko

on the stats of orian, based on the votings from the last 5 editions. you and the countries in your pot voted similiar in the last 5 finals of nsc.

I know. I was just joking. It just looks silly with me, Horehronieland and Bacchus being in same pot as Balearica and Cydoni-Gibberia. XD Our songs are nothing alike.

dogmeat

on the stats of orian, based on the votings from the last 5 editions. you and the countries in your pot voted similiar in the last 5 finals of nsc.

Don't overestimate me, i would die doing 5 times that much work :lol: They're based only on last edition's voting.

Anyway, mind that votes is a whole different story from entries. People send mostly songs of particular style they like most and which they're associated with, but their real tastes are broader than this. Balearica Island is probably most extreme case. Even if two countries have completely different cores, they may still share a lot of common ground elsewhere. People don't really focus on other's votes (that would be way too much data after all), so judgning things through our intuition may be misguiding.

Average consistency within the pot you find silly is 51%

Keko

Yes yes I know that. I'm like that as well. It was just a joke coming from an MSN chat. =P

pras

im not in any pot :(

Cooler

Banned
10 Regions of Mobius
Bacchus
Balearica Island
Cleoreantia
Cydoni-Gibberia
Horehronieland

loooool these people give me 0 always xD except Bacchus and maybe 10ROM and loool Cydoni Gibberia!?! Seaaan why are you always ignoring my entries when we are same pot!!!

xrofl3

Sabrewulf238

You're in the potless pot :p

No but seriously, I'd imagine as long as you're entered you'll still get in. It won't be a case of you can't enter because you're not in a pot. Probably just be given a pot when they realize you don't have one.

twister

thank you all guys! I'm sorry I've been a bit of and a bit slow to answer to PM's. But something really bad happened in my family.. so yeah. But I'm back on track now, if nothing else happens! Deadline is soooon so hurry up guys! no reminder PM's :p

Liam

I have a feeling this'll be a very bad edition. So many world hits. My entry was number 1 on the Australian chart but if you think I'm being hypocritical by saying this comparing it to entries that have made number 1 in several big countries I'll change it lol

EDIT - Deadline's over, so call me a hypocrite I can't change it :lol:

twister

Show will start sometime tonight, don't know when yet, have a few banners left and I'm not sure when we're visiting mum today. :)

Top Bottom