WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
can i have some points again please

randajad

Veteran
Kmg thanks WL, I don’t think I have ever got points from WL xheat

Congrats Balearica Island and great show Kadis, loved the results xheat

esc87fan

Congrats Morty, though rave music isn't my thing you deserve it. Thank you Oualid for your amazing hosting

As for me, this final was worth waiting over 9 months for. Most of you have known me for nearly 10 years now. I've had disappointment, I've had heartbreak, I've struggled, but I never gave up even when there were times I felt like doing so. But to be back in a final after all this time with 100 points is worth a million victories for me right now. My time will come, and when it does it will be well worth it

Arigato minna xlove

Milos-BC

Congratulations Morty, I am happy for you! I know that you will make a splendid job as a host of the next edition and Belvist will be looking forward to submitting our entrants as soon as the topic is up xcheer

Great job with the hosting @MARCOMEN it was a really enjoyable edition and you did great xclap xcheer

Also, there was no Belvist in the final, but I thank everyone who voted for Rahasia-Diati, 13th place is a great result xheart :mrgreen: xcheer

theditz83

Veteran
Told you Morty - my comments from the semis were about your entry, I couldn't see it being any less than an easy PQ, it had amazing cross-roster appeal, and taking the win is just epic xyaay

Thanks for the hosting ::kad - nicely done, and I enjoyed our visit xclap

Thank you so much for 17th place for ::moi with my honeys KEiiNO - qualifying for the final was enough, but I most definitely appreciated every single point here xheat

:12: ::kam
:10: ::big ::eff ::szk
:8: ::ros ::sic ::nac
:7: ::tyb ::tad
:6: Joseyeon ::end
:5: ::mor
:4: xshrug
:3: ::bel
:2: ::ous ::bal ::svo
:1: ::pyr ::sun ::cyd

Fearnavigatr

7th, that one result that is both incredibly great and quite excruciating at the same time, those would-be-PQs are piling up. xwall
But the main thing is that this entry, the most excited I've been about a discovery in a while, got a result to make us proud! Our Mexicans absolutely rocked the stage!

Thank you so much NSC for all the points, and for giving Ugaly a spot in the final when we wanted it the most! xheart xheart xheart

And that winner is absolutely amazing, congrats Morty! xcheer

Leaf

Big congrats to ::bal and thanks ::kad for a wonderful hosting!

I considered my entry a few months ago but shelved it for something else and then had a change of heart during NSC 214's confirmation week. So ending up with our second-highest score ever with an entry I almost didn't send is absolutely wild. Thanks again to all our voters xlove also, love exchanging 12s, 10s and 8s with my top 3 respectively heh

Top Bottom