Contact us

NSC 214 in Kadis | FINAL | RESULTS INSIDE

Mattan

Well, that was a twist; our gang of Norwegian gentlemen went all the way to secure MatiMati's third-best placement of all time, and a third PQ at that! xshock1: Clearly, it could be worth picking up artists on the beach more often - who knows what's next? Before that, a big thank you to Kadis for this hosting; it's not the first time, but we hope there'll be more to come!

Of course, a hall of fame is in order:

:10: ::cal ::com ::grf ::nbs
:8: ::doi ::end ::fer ::kad
:7: ::eff ::svo ::taa
:6: ::bif::hal ::nac ::tro
:5: ::tyb
:4: ::pyr ::szk
:2: ::cyd ::mor ::rah
:1: ::ins ::lac

Last edited:

ferret

Congratulations ::bal & Morty! xcheers Although I'm not a fan of that style of music, this sounded convincing.
As for the NBS entry, I would have preferred to send only the second part of that song. However, the artists had a plan and a different solution. It was a pretty risky entry, but isn't that what PQ is for? Thanks to everyone who voted for NBS!xheart
Thank you @MARCOMEN for the warm welcome and great hosting! xup

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Since the top 3 have all declined hosting, that means the opportunity passes on to Tonallán @azilio99

Next in line after that would be Tamausia & Deltannor @theCONWEL and MatiMati @Mattan

If we aren't able to identify a host by tonight then I will open a confirmation thread tomorrow morning, as per the rules, while we search for a host.

azilio99

I think I pass. I love to host but I'm not able to give you a proper show since the next 20 days I have a lot of things already booked :(

Schlagerman1

Oh my, I reached 10th place! Thank you all for voting for Rebekka Karijord, this is a nice comeback! :D And congrats to ::bal! :D

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
As much as I'd love to host, now really isn't a great time xgaah I'll have to pass it on to @Mattan.

Mattan

Another pretty unexpected turn of events! :eek: There may still be another, however, because whether it’s everyone at MMRT being busy running around with their hair on fire, or their PR person working six days a week while trying to arrange other things on the seventh, the situation simply does not allow for hosting a major event in MatiMati. Our beaches remain open, and we look forward to welcoming everyone properly at some point, but for NSC 215 in particular, arranging such a major event will not be possible.

In other words: tag @Fearnavigatr, you’re it!

Fearnavigatr

Well shit... I suppose our Mexicans not only rocked the stage, they brought it home...
Right then, welcome back to Ugaly for the sixth time!

And since we're now in the unprecedented scenario where the host is outside of the top 6, I've already asked @berlyda to start a look at whether or not this entails an extra prequalification. Stay tuned!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Yep, we will be holding a quick vote shortly to determine whether Ugaly will PQ as host.

(I'll get a proper rule change going afterwards to deal with any future occurrences, but naturally we don't have time for that right now.)

Top Bottom