Contact us

NSC 213 in New Acadia | The Start of a Journey! | SF 2 | Deadline 17/Jan @ 23.59

Canuck

Screenshot-2023-01-10-at-13-52-00.png

pokemon-gold-silver-03.png

"Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Oak. People call me the Pokémon Professor. This world is inhabited by creatures that we call Pokémon. People and Pokémon live together by supporting each other. Some people play with Pokémon, some battle with them. But we don't know everything about Pokémon yet. There are still many mysteries to solve. That's why I study Pokémon every day.

Are you ready? Your very own Pokémon story is about to unfold. You'll face fun times and tough challenges. A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go! I'll be seeing you later!"

Pre-Qualified to the Indigo Plateau:

Deadline: 17/January @ 23.59 Central European time

Last edited:

Canuck

Votes received:
Arirang | Griffin Empire | Sakuralia | Adamsburg | Kamande | Roseland | Insomnea | Tanoiro | Szimbaya Kingdom | Oosingimaed | MatiMati | Cydoni-Gibberia

Reju voters:
Mormadorei | Effiland | Reym-L-Dneurb | Bagrovor

Last edited:

iowacorn

Umm... what an INCREDIBLE semi final everyone. Both honoured and daunted to vote here.

I love the Pokemon card approach so much too.

Canuck

Second post has been updated with votes received so far. If you've submitted them and your name is not on the list, Team Rocket has stolen your votes! Please resubmit :)

Canuck

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
As many shortlisted as in SF2, but overall a way stronger Top 10. I'm glad I was finally able to kick myself hard enough to REJU.

theditz83

Veteran
I enjoyed both semis this time around, but like Gaëlle, I feel my Top 10 from this semi is stronger. And with it being my reju semi, I'm ready to get 1 or 2 max through... xcrazy

Top Bottom