Contact us

NSC 213 in New Acadia | Episode 5: A Champion is Crowned | View Results Here!

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Woooo my streak of absolute flop PQs continues xcheer Thanks for the points, especially ::sic ::cyd xheart

Congratulations ::kad and thanks ::nac for a wonderful edition xlove

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::kad! :)

And woow I'm super thrilled about my PQ result, especially considering that I qualified via reju...:eek: As I've already said during the semifinals, "American Lights" is a very special song to me and I was actually waiting for the special moment to share it... but then I thought "ohh can't wait anymore" and eventually sent it to this edition.
Last edition we promised to come back strong and we did it! Yaay! :giggle:

Thanks everyone for supporting ::rah !

:12: ::doi ::fer
:10: ::bel ::nbs ::ins
:8: ::ora ::ous ::cal
:7: ::svo ::tch
:6: ::pyr ::adb ::com
:5: ::bif ::tad ::vyl Xochimilia
:4: ::sun ::eff ::bag ::nal
:3: ::nac ::end
:2: ::oos ::big ::ros ::mat Slagensala, Fierraria
:1: ::taa

Big respect to ::nac @Canuck for this amazing edition! It definitely will be among the ones to remember!

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I must admit, I noted ::kad as a NQ and didn't vote for it in the final while it would have gotten my :5: probably. Sorry, but glad to see it didn't hurt you in the end !

Thanks @Canuck for the great show, and those who voted for ::pyr in the semi, especially ::ora with their 12 xheart

Milos-BC

Congratulations on the victory, Kadis!

Belvist, sadly, wasn't a part of the final but I can say I thoroughly enjoyed the entire show. It was really well hosted (well done @Canuck ) and I loved the songs as well.

I am also happy that some amazing songs did well. Rahasia-Diati, above all, and also New Bander State. This is another discovery for me and the song will remain on my playlist.

Looking forward to the next edition! xcheer

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats Kadis! Wasn't my kind of entry, but I voted for 3 of the PQs, while the remanining 2 were among the 9 songs that just missed out on points from me (::rah was my #11, ::grf was a bit further down, but I still enjoyed it), so I can't complain about these results. :D It's also rare that I like as many as 19 songs in an NSC final, and I even lost 14 songs in the semis. :eek: Great edition!

Top Bottom