Contact us

NSC 211 ● semi 1 ● DL: 28/11 20:00 CET

Leaf

kmmVapI.png

Welcome to Foklî's Vybes Arena for the first semi-final of NSC 211! Tonight we have 28 acts taking the stage, with the first 25 vying for each of 11 spots in the upcoming final, to be decided by you. Without further ado, let's hear the songs...

TEXT SHOW:

Please send all regular and REJU votes to me before 28 November at 20:00 CET. Happy listening!

VOTED:

Regular:
::ros ::eff ::rld ::kam ::grf ::sak ::mor ::bag ::moi ::bif
::tan ::rah ::tad ::red ::cyd ::ins ::lac ::nac ::big ::ems
::mat ::uto ::bel ::doi ::fer ::ugl ::kad ::nal

REJU:
::ora ::szk ::bal ::svo ::slf ::oos ::tro ::nbs ::vyl ::rum
::cal

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
NAWT Night of Fire xheat
On that note, Mooseland sent the Niko original of "Night Of Fire" to NSC 103, so I guess it's down to whatever the cover rule says whether this one is okay... Can't check myself as the Wiki is showing as unavailable at the moment, but the two versions of the song have the same production and structure, with Niko's being sung in English and Hinoi Team's being in Japanese & English (with the extra adlib's from Koriki).

Fearnavigatr

Here's Mooseland's entry from 103. It wasn't just the song as is, Martin made a gimmick of it by sending a video where he danced to a short edit of the song in Dance Dance Revolution.

This case seems iffy, but you could argue the Hinoi Team version has a lot more content and count it off as sampling the short version, or that it's a special Mooseland remix that makes it a different song if you just want to make up an excuse to pass it. I'm not sure where I lean myself.

Leaf

I did go off that Mooseland video above when I was checking past entries and figured Emsfrynt would be okay to accept, but more discourse on it is totally welcomed.

Ewigkeit

Veteran
My mistake for not checking the database. As an NSC participant who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much I have copied the Moose entry. Can I change it, please? I swear I haven't heard any of the entries yet.

theditz83

Veteran
My mistake for not checking the database. As an NSC participant who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much I have copied the Moose entry. Can I change it, please? I swear I haven't heard any of the entries yet.
Let me apologise to you Emre - I didn't mean to cause you any stress xrose

::moi has now voted in both semis - I ADORED THIS SEMI!!! Seriously, outstanding stuff guys - I doubt I'll qualify from this semi of death - just gotta hope with all I have that Eini can truly bring the Draaamaaa xpray

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
::tad has voted, and seriously this is one of the best semis I've heard since I joined NSC, sooo many good songs here! xheat There are 3 songs here aside from my own that I'd considered sending for T&D, I couldn't believe it when I was listening through at the LL :lol:

Uto

Veteran
::tad has voted, and seriously this is one of the best semis I've heard since I joined NSC, sooo many good songs here! xheat There are 3 songs here aside from my own that I'd considered sending for T&D, I couldn't believe it when I was listening through at the LL :lol:
Came here to say the same things. This semi deserves a mention for how consistently good it was. Even the songs I feel are wank are songs I can see others enjoying quite a lot. If this was the final I would have believed it without issues. Even my own song was decent.

Leaf

As I said above, the hope was that I could hold the results show tonight but unfortunately I'm not able to anymore, so @azilio99 and any nation who may have wanted to REJU vote here will have a few more hours to get their votes in.

Top Bottom