Contact us

NSC 207 🤗 Uh, let's go to the beach-each🔥 Fettevika, Kimmystan 🏝🥵 Send your entries: DDL: 18.7.22 @ 23:59 CEST 🤗

Kimrt

PX5oD1P.png

💕 Hello everyone and welcome back to Kimmystan but this time to the city of Fettevika . 💕

Originally we were supposed to be celebrating this edition in Ugaly after their convincing victory with the song Die in the Disco performed by Night Club. But sadly the broadcaster couldn’t find the time and funds to host this edition. 😔

As Kimmystan came 2nd we were offered the rights to host the contest. 😚 We gladly accepted this opportunity to welcome you all back to our nation. 🥰

The summer season is finally here and it is time to go to the beach-each to enjoy the sun and show off our summer bodies. 🥵😏

We hereby invite all of the roster members to a huge beach party and hope that as many as possible will take the trip and join our party. 🍾🏝🔥

Each broadcaster will select one act that will perform their entry at this party, and the winner will be the song that the majority of us like the most.

The following information is required in order to be a part of this party:

🌍 NSC country :
💅Artist :
🎶 Song :

🔗 Link :
The deadline to join the fun in the sun will be
18.07.22 @ 23:59 CEST

See you all late but please remember to bring your sun lotion as the sun in Fettevika is stronger than you think 🧳🥵

Xoxo 😘🤗

Kimrt

Entries submitted 🤗

::vylVylkuzeme
::adbAdamsburg
::ari Arirang
::balBalearica Island
::begBegonia
::belBelvist
::bifBiflovatia
::bigBigicia
::cheCherniya
::comComino
::cydCydoni-Gibberia
::dalDalisska
::doiDoire
::effEffiland
::emsEmsfrynt
::ferFervorosia
::grfGriffin Empire
::halHalito
::hyp Hypjø
::nalIc-Sa-Calli
::kadKadis
::kam Kamandé
::kim Kimmystan
::slfKordavian Islands
::lac Lacrea
::luzLuzinia
::matMatiMati
::moiMoisantia
::morMormadorei
::nbsNew Bander State
::ora Orangualia
::ousOussou Empire
::pyr Pyreica
::rahRahasia-Diati
::redRedwood Republic
::rldReym-L-Dneurb
::riy Riya-Sampetrina
::rosRoseland
::rumRumia
::sakSakuralia
::solSolentoya
::sunSundfør
::svoSvobodnia
::szkSzimbaya Kingdom
::tadTamausia & Deltannor
::tanTanoiro
::tchTcher-Racoi
::taaTír an Abhainn
::troTrollheimr
::uglUgaly
::utoUtopolis
::zchZechonia
::tuzTuzi
::ufeUferbruht
::yapYaponesia
::serSerenes
::calCalypso

Yet to submit an entry 😔

::insInsomnéa
::perPerryfornia
::tybTybalteva
💕🥰

Last edited:

spiluke

Where can one access the past NSC songs? The Database seems to go up to NSC 201 I'm afraid.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Where can one access the past NSC songs? The Database seems to go up to NSC 201 I'm afraid.

You can use the wiki now for such purposes. I guess it's fully updated until NSC 206. :)
As for the DB, I asked @renzo about it, now he has some problem with his laptop, so currently isn't able to update it. But he's planning to do it shortly, as soon as he solves the problem. :)

Uto

Veteran

You can use the wiki now for such purposes. I guess it's fully updated until NSC 206. :)
As for the DB, I asked @renzo about it, now he has some problem with his laptop, so currently isn't able to update it. But he's planning to do it shortly, as soon as he solves the problem. :)
Or you never update the wiki, destroy this Renzo person and soft-force people to send the weirdest crap ever to evade all problems and we get NSC WTF spin-off which will be won by Yaponesia because outweirding the Japanese is impossible for mere mortals.

nofuxCZ

Apart from wiki, you can alternatively use this http://nscstats.com :mrgreen:

(I explained to some on Skype what I'm planning and I didn't want to release it until I am fully done with it, but - it's taking me ages to finish and I am already done with the database part - which, seeing your post, could already help some people now - so here it is - the full database of NSC/Spin-off/WLSC/FiC entries :) More details later, hopefully within few weeks....

Kimrt

Apart from wiki, you can alternatively use this http://nscstats.com :mrgreen:

(I explained to some on Skype what I'm planning and I didn't want to release it until I am fully done with it, but - it's taking me ages to finish and I am already done with the database part - which, seeing your post, could already help some people now - so here it is - the full database of NSC/Spin-off/WLSC/FiC entries :) More details later, hopefully within few weeks....
That is som really impressive work :D This should be linked and easy to find for everyone? :D

Kimrt

@pjelacki::begBegonia
@nofuxCZ::bifBiflovatia
@renzo::calCalypso
@Sabrewulf238::dalDalisska
@Barish::effEffiland
@pyryniemi::ferFervorosia
@Mozz::insInsomnéa
@EurovisionSmile @Nicholas123::slfKordavian Islands
@Lonter::lac Lacrea
@ClassifiedCat::luzLuzinia
@Mattan::matMatiMati
@theditz83::moiMoisantia
@Leaf::ora Orangualia
@Splash::perPerryfornia
@Eulaliya::riy Riya-Sampetrina
@Karhu::serSerenes
@Rmetr0::svoSvobodnia
@TomCherson::tchTcher-Racoi
@My Star::taaTír an Abhainn
@VasilijeM::tuzTuzi
@tuorem::tybTybalteva
@Alevender::ufeUferbruht
@Fearnavigatr::uglUgaly
@as78::vylVylkuzeme
@takeru::yapYaponesia
@zechhh::zchZechonia

The following countries are left to pack their bags 😒😘

Kimrt

15 countries left to send their entries 🤭Please keep in mind that if you send something after 23:59 CEST you are OUT, changes to current entries or new songs won't be accepted after the deadline🤗

Top Bottom