Contact us

NSC 206 🔮 Enjoy your hobbies! 🎨 SVO, Svobodnetsk 🪁 Grand Final Results: 21:00 CEST!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you to the following nations for the points! :D xhug xrose 10th is amazing!

GRIFFIN EMPIRE 2
REYM-L-DNEURB 8
COMINO 1
KIMMYSTAN 6
BIFLOVATIA 4
CYDONI-GIBBERIA 12 ✨
SVOBODNIA 3
DOIRE 5
LUZINIA 6
CHERNIYA 3
UGALY 7
BEGONIA 8
NEW BANDER STATE 8
LACREA 1
SUNDFOR 1
CALYPSO 12 ✨
TYBALTEVA 3
YAPONESIA 5
ORANGUALIA 8
TROLLHEIMR 4
VYLKUZEME 3
OUSSOU EMPIRE 3
SERENES 6
TCHER-RACOI 7

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
ooooo i reju qed

@Morty ::tan-::bal relations are safe again!!

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::ugl ! Gave it only 1pt but I'm totally fine with the winner !

13th in the semi is actually my 6th best NSC result lol, so thank you for voting for ::pyr, especially the high points from ::ems ::rum ::ugl ::yap ::big

And obviously thank you @Rmetr0 for the hosting ! I know how time-consuming it can be when you want to make a clean show xheart

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Sorry to ::tan, ::svo, ::tad and ::kad who just missed out on points from me, and there were other decent songs too. Despite the rather poor results from semi 2, this was a strong final. The great results from semi 1 and some great PQs really helped. :)
Congrats to ::vyl on becoming the 36th nation to reach 100 points from ::bal! :D

Congrats to ::ugl on the win, and it's great to see ::cyd, ::bif and ::kad get PQ spots too. :D
::sol and ::bel robbed! :(

Thanks for a great edition @Rmetr0! :D

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Congrats ::ugl! A strong, strong winner and always seemed likely to do well. Leave some wins for the rest of us though eh :cautious:

3rd place with this type of song is an incredible achievement, I'm so happy!! Thank you for all of the points for Discoteca xheya xheya

Leaf

Many thanks to ::svo for hosting, and congrats ::ugl! Second win in four editions, powerhouse era? 😳

theditz83

Veteran
Thank you @Rmetr0 for the brilliant hosting - such style and a great theme consistently executed throughout!!

Really appreciate all of the support for Eefje de Visser and ::moi this edition - it was so nice to see a range of points from nations that don't often send points our way. Loving finding new tracks to surprise you guys every now and then, that's one of the best thrills in NSC xup

Vote of thanks to...
:12: ::ora Konthena xlove
:10: ::zch ::sak ::szk ::hyp xlove
:8: ::kim ::sun Nauthina Vallis xlove
:7: ::cyd xlove
:6: ::rld ::eff ::ins ::uto xlove
:5: ::tyb Slagensala xlove
:4: ::luz ::per ::ser Endöré xlove
:3: ::ros xlove
:2:::tan Sween xlove
:1: ::bif ::slf xlove

::moi is bringing you the first in a hot series of NFs for the next edition - Eurobeat is our first love, and it'll be returning to NSC with 10 of my favourite ever male-vocal tracks from a wide range of labels and years - everyone welcome and hope we can get a great voting turnout xlove

Blantant promotion link here for your clicking pleasure xrose

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Woow congratulations ::ugl ! xrunhug
AMAZING winner, but tbh I never saw that coming, so this is the most pleasant surprise! Night Club finally took their revenge for coming 3rd back in NSC 186, when I gave them 12 btw. :mrgreen: This time I gave 10, both songs are super great xheat

Thanks everyone for supporting ::rah! xheart
"Black Halo" has been on repeat lately, but I wasn't expecting anything at all in terms of result tbh. So 18th is great. :)

:12: ::nbs
:10: ::doi ::beg Sween
:8: ::hal ::tch
:7: ::mat ::taa ::cal Konthena
:6: ::rum New Acadia, Slagensala
:5: ::ora
:4: ::grf ::ugl WL 7
:3: ::rld ::ins ::sun Bagrovor
:2: ::bal
:1: ::tro Nauthinia Vallis

Thanks ::svo @Rmetr0 for the hosting! Everything looked really nice and I liked the theme, it was fresh! Thankfully this evening I was comparatively free and was able to attend results live, even if not all of them. :)

Fearnavigatr

Hi, just got back from the Iron Maiden concert, did I miss anything good? xwave

Yeah okay...

Wow... where do I even begin? This is absolutely unreal! xfaint
I always thought the eight editions between Dreams and Evelyn Evelyn was shockingly short, but three? That's pretty much back to back! And here I was thinking I would never see another victory without an in-house entry.

Of course, this was also the third appearance of Night Club, following the bronze success in 186 and the somewhat overlooked comeback in 200. I normally don't repeat myself with that kind of frequency, but after I had spent the past weeks completely hooked on Die in the Disco it was very hard to resist sending it. A very special shout out goes to fellow fan @Schlagerman1 who I accidentally swiped this awesome band from when we both had the same idea back in 186, you deserve a share of the glory in this victory!

No other way to say it, THANK YOU NSC, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU ALL! xheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheart

And of course, I know you're all... dying... to know the answer to the obvious question. As much as I would love to host yet again, I have to be realistic about it, Roffbeard used up the whole annual budget I'm right in the middle of a very intensely scheduled vacation, culminating in my own wedding in less than three weeks (to the namesake of my NSC 146 and 182 artist, no less). Any other time and I would jump on it immediately, but there's no possible way I can do a full edition justice right now, so with a heavy heart I must decline the opportunity and pass the question on to @Kimrt
Whether we end up in Kimmystan or somewhere else next edition I'm certain they will do an awesome job of it!

However, I'm not one to just leave it at that. Even if I can't take on the actual hosting proper, I intend to figure out something I can do to both honor Night Club's gold and to thank you all with a proper Lurkovision production, even if it's just a minor unofficial side-thing. It'll have to wait until after the wedding though.

Thank you once again for this mindblowing sixth victory! And thank you @Rmetr0 for this wonderful hosting!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::ugl Jochen! :D Quite the victory, and so close to your previous one xbow. Thank you also @Rmetr0 for your hosting. It's been a great edition and your effort is evident. Thank you very much, it's a shame I wood spoon'ed it. :lol:

L A S T. xheat What an achievement, not quite place of real winners but last in the final is just as hard to get as 1st place - or so i'll tell myself. Thank you everyone who voted for me, i'll take them 66 points and the fab spot in the final that I got. I'm amongst great company with randa and Veliky. Party time x

::sol 28th
66pts

:12: xexcuseme
:10: xexcuseme
:8: ::adb We stan the only country to put us top 3.
:7: ::mor
:6: ::bal
:5: ::tan ::ros ::ari ::fer
:4: ::moi
:3: ::kam ::com ::bif ::ugl
:2: ::ems ::cyd ::uto
:1: ::beg ::mat ::big

xkiss

nofuxCZ

Woah, what? Didn't expect to come 4th with one of my favourite UK bands of last few years and with a song about cocaine abuse :mrgreen: Thanks a lot, means the world to me!

12 - Gryffin Empire, Roseland, Halito, Begonia
10 - MatiMati
8 - Cydoni-Gibberia, Svobodnia, Tybalteva
7 - Kimmystan, Doire
6 - Rahasia-Diati
5 - Balearica Island, Tcher-Racoi
4 - Comino, Szimbaya Kingdom, Adamsburg, Sundfør, Tamausia & Deltannor, Fervorosia
3 - Emsfrynt
2 - WL, Insomnéa, New Bander State, Tír An Abhainn

Congrats Joch! You're on a roll! Didn't expect this win either, although I love the song. Looking back at it, it does sound like a song that would do well in NSC.
Fervorosia, Yaponesia, Solentoya and Cherniya criminally underrated :( (I'm usually not a big fan of Florence but this song really worked for me)

Thanks @Rmetr0 for this great hosting!

Veliky

Bravo to Svobodnia for the hosting, and congratulations (again. dammit. how do you do it. jealousy. f*** you.) to Jochen for a great victory!

The song is nice, really.

Thought Helena would be a hit, but I was wrong. I'll try Michalis Rakintzis next edition then.

Thanks for all the points!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Wow, I did not see that ::ugl win coming at all, but what a great winner and what a great wedding gift :mrgreen: Congrats Jochen!

And thank you @Rmetr0 for a fun time in Svobodnia!

Uto

Veteran
Think winner was a bit of a weird one, but very much acceptable. It's the sort of song pretty much everyone likes, but almost no one loves. Usually such songs tend to get a lot of low points and also fall outside of the top 10 for too many players to really rake in the required points for a win, but this NSC was full of those sort of songs, with only Rumia breaking the pattern completely. I blanked Ugaly, but it wasn't far off from getting some points. I did enjoy the song. Congrats to Ugaly.

We thank our neighbor Svobodnia for all their efforts as hosts. We hope to be back sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom