Contact us

NSC 206 🔭 Enjoy your hobbies! 🎧 SVO, Svobodnetsk 🏒 Semi-Final Results: 21:00 CEST

Rmetr0

⚠️ S P O I L E R - A L E R T ⚠️

Rmetr0

Sooooooo I hope to be able to announce REAL results today at 21:00 CEST 🎉🎉

Last edited:

Schlagerman1

For one moment I thought the NQ-streak was finally over...but oh well, love the colours of the banners though! :D

Rmetr0

Soooooo one hour left before the start! If I don't start at 21:00 CEST, then I'll do it slightly bit later or else I'll tell you the further information.

I was inspired by the idea at the real Eurovision when they announce semi results. They show participants being nervous and waiting to be announced, and we, viewers, are guessing or hoping that one or other of them will qualify. So, for each qualifier I'll show you three pictures. The pictures will display those hobbies that were on the banners of Semi participants. And out of those 3 pictures, 1 of them will show the qualifier that will be announced. So, I mean, that 1 of 3 show nation will qualify. But then, even if you didn't qualify, you have another chance to appear on screen again closer to the end. So, if you don't qualify out of those 3, you still may do it in the end. I hope that's clear. In my head it looked much simpler 🤪😅

Leaf

I think this final could use some landscape design

edit: 🙏

Top Bottom