Contact us

NSC 203 in Roseland ⬤ THEDOME SONG CONTEST ⬤ Final Result Show ⬤ WL: Sunday at 14:00 CET ⬤ Regular: Sunday at 18:30 CET

theditz83

Veteran
Massive congratulations ::ugl on that landslide on your 200th edition, what an achievement! Thoroughly deserved! This was a good final for my taste, and as a result your entry was among the 4 songs that should've got points but were left with nothing - sincere apologies to ::rah ::kad ::ugl and ::sak xrose

Thanks Fabi for this hosting - it was so much fun to help you out with the banners and with the Reju/WL vote collections. You did an awesome job, and thanks for the lovely comments throughout guys xlove

And then there's the ::moi result - WOW! I'm kinda speechless. I adore Gareth Emery, he is definitely my favourite UK DJ/producer and I was so excited to finally bring him back to NSC after him taking us to the final quite a few decades ago with "Take Everything". The result this time around however is beyond everything I could have imagined...

A PQ - OUR FIRST 4TH PLACE EVER xheart

Thank you so so much to all the wonderful people that supported the entry - you are all amazing xlove

:12: ::mor ::sol
:10: ::big ::mat
:8: ::qdq Endöré
:7: ::tuz ::sak ::cyd ::tad Joseyeon, Griffin Empire
:6: ::ros ::pyr Nauthinia Vallis
:5: ::rah ::svo ::bal ::ems ::szk ::kim ::tan
:4: ::riy
:3: ::beg ::ous ::zch Sween
:1: ::taa ::per ::fer Öösingimäed

Last edited:

Lonter

These would have been the Lacrean votes if they had been sent on time.

12 - Sakuralia - Gjon's Tears - Silhouette
10 - Vylkuzeme - Cechomor - Mezi Horami
08 - Tir An Abhainn - The Scratch - Another Round
07 - Blackmere - Ilayo - Weak
06 - Kordavian Islands - Ana Alcaide - Como la luna y el Sol
05 - Orangualia - Sea Power - Two Fingers
04 - Riya-Sampetrina - Maxx - Get A Way
03 - Szimbaya Kingdom - Bette Midler - The Rose
02 - Ugaly - Ragnar Roffbeard - Anthem of Roffbeard the Mighty
01 - New Bander State - Green Apelsin - Охота на лисицу

Thanks for the points guys.

Congratulations Ugaly!

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats ::ugl, least surprising winner in a long time tbh. ;)

Thanks to ::luz for the :12:, ::mat for :7:, ::beg and ::qdq for :6:, ::ari for :4: and ::tad and ::tan for :1:. :D

And especially thanks to the reju voters for the qualification. xheart

Some ::bal points giving facts: Congrats to ::rah on becoming the 34th nation to reach 100 points from ::bal :D
Also, really close battles at the top, 3 points separating ::cyd and ::ros in the battle for 4th, 2 points separating ::moi and ::rum in the battle for 6th. :D
And it's only a matter of time before Zaprya is no longer #1, which I think would be the first time since NSC 48. :eek: Zoidiac and Nightwishia are (as far as I can tell) the only other nations to ever have been ahead of Zaprya, but that was long before I started with the statistics, and it looks like Fervorosia will be the next. ;)

dogmeat

Also, really close battles at the top, 3 points separating ::cyd and ::ros in the battle for 4th, 2 points separating ::moi and ::rum in the battle for 6th. :D
This post got me confused for a moment, as I could find none of these nations in the top 6, and especially I could not remember my own nation qualify xD

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Congo rats roffbeard!!!!

My votes below:

12 Riya-Sampetrina
10 Kadis
8 Ugaly
7 Redwood Republic
6 Lacrea (Misi xcry)
5 Moisantia
4 Cherniya
3 Sundfør
2 Emsfrynt
1 Balearica Island

Karhu

Between failing to qualify, losing 86 out of my 116 semi-final points to non-qualifications, having my 12 in the final (::ins) finish with the fewest points overall, and seeing my 8-pointer (::lac) get DQ'd and lose a PQ spot, this was without a doubt one of the most personally devastating editions for me results-wise.

Thankfully a lot of that disappointment was reversed at the very last moment by the triumph of an amazing winning song, my 10-pointer. Congratulations (commiserations?) ::ugl!!! xcheer xheart

Karhu

@theditz83 @FabiESC couldn't help but notice a small error in the semi 1 reju scoreboard: Serenes did not receive the 6 pt bonus despite having reju voted :p

Well done on an excellent hosting, by the way, both of you xheart

Fearnavigatr

doctormalisimo

Congrats ::ugl and Roffbeard, knew it was a winner as soon as Mr Roffbeard appeared during the live premiere. Fitting that in a nostalgia themed edition a blast from the past wins

Thank you for all the points and 17th place for ::doi and some Ukrainian punk

And thank you to ::ros and ::moi for a wonderfully hosted edition, we look forward to visiting The Dome again some day :D

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Yaaay congrats ::ugl on this legendary win with this truly legendary entry!
Amazing song and video with sooo much creativity, wooow this is just insane! o_O Even my mom absolutely loved it and it even managed to raise her spirits. :mrgreen: Oh yes and it was my 12, so I'm just super delighted about such a winner. Well deserved and well done! xclap xdance

As for my own result...hmm. You know, "Western Rust" has been some kind of my very special lucky song, I previously took part with it in 3 different contests and was 2nd, 6th and 7th. Who could have thought that it's going to be 15th in NSC, where the average music preferences are much much closer to mine? Ofc I'm not complaining, 15th is a nice result, I'm just trying to investigate a mystery (but I suppose it's still useless, so nevermind). :LOL:

Thanks everyone for supporting ::rah! xheart

:10: ::nbs ::taa ::bal ::tch
:8: ::bel
:7: ::vyl ::ora ::doi
:5: ::riy ::dal ::cal Slagensala
:4: ::slf
:3: Effiland, 7
:2: ::ugl ::ins ::kam ::sun
:1: ::tro ::yap ::tyb Sween

Aaand of course thanks @FabiESC & @theditz83 for such a great nostalgic edition! xheat I really loved everything about it! xheart

PS: ::rah has something a bit special in mind for the next edition, it's only left to solve some MV issues, hopefully I'll manage to do this eventually.

dogmeat

Between failing to qualify, losing 86 out of my 116 semi-final points to non-qualifications, having my 12 in the final (::ins) finish with the fewest points overall, and seeing my 8-pointer (::lac) get DQ'd and lose a PQ spot, this was without a doubt one of the most personally devastating editions for me results-wise.

Thankfully a lot of that disappointment was reversed at the very last moment by the triumph of an amazing winning song, my 10-pointer. Congratulations (commiserations?) ::ugl!!! xcheer xheart
Yep, Insomnea was criminally underrated! It was such an unexpected favorite for me. It caught a little of my attention at first, but I needed a couple of listens to realize brilliance of this composition. Knowing full results, I wish I had given it 12 instead of 10, as it would at least avoid last place that way (excluding ftv)

as78

Congrats Roffbeard and ::ugl! xbow xclap
There was no doubt about my 12 points in this edition, so fully deserved!!! Everything about the entry was amazing, the song, Roffbeard character and the video. xup

Thank you for all your points to ::vyl in the final. xbow xhug
Big thanks to the host team as well for great work on the show. xbow

Sean

Admin
Staff member
A big thanks to all who voted for Zefear and a hearty congratulations in order for Ugaly - must have been very difficult to not only live up to the 103 entry but serve even harder than last time. My top 5 were all incredible or it would have been another 12 from me but a much deserved winner all the same!

ferret

Big surprise, first dual PQ for ::nbs NBS! xfaint Many thanks to everyone who voted for singer-songwriter from Yakutia!
Congratulations ::ugl Ugaly! :cool: It was fun and original, but unfortunately too predictable victory.;) NBS has sent a special entry for Галины and wishes you successful hosting! 🤞
Very fast and competent hosting, thank you @FabiESC & @theditz83 !!! xup

Top Bottom