Contact us

NSC 202 in Aimūlli || Semi-final Results! (20 CET!)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Thank you all for your support and the final for NBS! xlove One of the few good news from yesterday...
(I hope this is not the same case, and why Stefania is in first place in bookmaker betting now) ;)
Congratulations to all the finalists and Слава Україні! 🇺🇦 xheart
Hope you and your loved ones are doing OK, despite everything going on! xheart Slava Ukraini indeed!

doctormalisimo

Oh wow, only a point off qualifying, definitely a much better than expected result! :D

Semi 1:
6 Kalos :|
5 Biflovatia
4 Cherniya
2 Lacrea
1 Arirang

Semi 2 reju:
12 Tyableteva #robbed
5 Bigicia
3 Svobodnia
2 Luzinia

Fairly good results all round I guess. Except for my NSC Wordle results, they were disastrous

Schlagerman1

Wow, 2nd last and 2nd worst placement ever for Adamsburg. A decent Reju score though makes me hopeful at least. Five missed finals in a row, so it's beginning to look like some kind of curse that Adamsburg is in now. Really have to come up with something special soon. xthink

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Yaay thank you guys for making this qualification happen! xheart
It feels great to receive some good news in all these hard times. Imo my semi was quite strong and I didn't have many hopes, so making it to the final is such an amazing surprise. Yesterday due to all the anxiety my health condition got progressively worse, I felt so terrible and seemed like nearly fainted, so I was physically unable to watch the rest of the results, unfortunately. But I woke up this morning and found out that I qualified. Now I'm feeling better thanks to NSC. I love this contest. xheart
Congrats to the rest of qualifiers, ofc!

Overall the results are great, with a lot of my favorites in. xyaay (despite some losses)

DNQ votes from ::rah

SF1 (reju)

:12: ::adb Nohanna - Pappa Pliis - this song's result is a complete mystery and a big shock to me tbh. it sounded so promising and I even got some winner vibes from it. It just blows my mind how it came second last. That's crazy. xfaint
:8: ::kal Athena - Skalonga
:5: ::slf Darya Viardo - Son
:2: ::tan Sanxion7 - Gargoyle
:1: ::doi Gallus - Fruitflies

SF2 (regular)

:6: ::big Emilian Cretu - Iar e ziua mea
:3: ::tyb La Prohibida - Ganas de matar
:1: ::nal Lindi Ortega - Murder of Crows

Amazing show @Territrius!
I learned about Wordle thanks to you and I really enjoyed it! I even practiced a bit before the results to be able to guess something during them. Unfortunately my condition didn't allow me to do it properly (I had a terrible headache), but I loved it still! :)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Welp, flopping is back in the menu boys. :lol:

Bigicia SF2 votes (regular)
07 ::tad Tamausia & Deltannor
06 ::szk Szimbaya Kingdom
03 ::rum Rumia
02 ::hyp Hypjø

Kimrt

Thank you again for the qualification and congratulations to all other qualifiers :)

Here are the nq votes from Kimmystan

Semi 1

:12: ::zch Zechonia
:6: ::slf Kordavian Islands
:5: ::che Cherniya
:3: ::vyl Vylkuzeme
:2: ::doi Doire
:1: ::ems Emsfrynt

Semi 2

:12: ::hyp Hypjø
:7: ::tro Trollheimr
:4: ::tad Tamausia & Deltannor