TEXT SHOW

Send your regular main roster votes to Gera11
and your WL/REJU votes to theditz83
until 26 January 2022, 23:59 CET

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omg, another outstanding graphic masterpiece from Gera. xbow Stunning.

theditz83

Veteran
First listen through completed, and I'm definitely finding that my taste is starting to evolve a little, a bit like the evolution our humble nation has gone through over the past decade. Will take another listen through of my shortlist to finalise my Top 10, but for now I have 17 songs in the running for points ;)

takeru

So I was pretty sure we had an Italian operatic cover of “I will always love you” already in NSC, so I just got home and checked xthink

Turns out it was Mooseland 46, Katherine Jenkins - L’amore Sei Tu, the most evil type of cover there is ;_; Different artist, title AND language.

theditz83

Veteran
Yeah that's a nightmare one to try and catch unless your memory and knowledge of historical editions was insane. Having a list of original songs that have had cover versions featured in the contest might not be a bad idea for future...

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
So I was pretty sure we had an Italian operatic cover of “I will always love you” already in NSC, so I just got home and checked xthink

Turns out it was Mooseland 46, Katherine Jenkins - L’amore Sei Tu, the most evil type of cover there is ;_; Different artist, title AND language.
Oh damn, sorry @VasilijeM :( are you going back to your initial entry?

Top Bottom