Contact us

Live NSC 200 in Nállanot, I-S-C | RESULTS | JAN 7th 19:00 CET.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wooo congrats ::com on your first victory! xcheer xcheer A great winner, it was initially my 12p in the semis, but when I added the SF1 qualifiers and the PQs to my ranking, it fell to 4p; glad it didn't make such a difference score-wise.

letdown-tanisha.gif

OMG thank you so much for 2nd place and 162 points! xbow xbow This is literally my best result in NSC ever, and my second time being in top 3, last time being in NSC120 with "So Close" by Ólafur Arnalds & Arnór Dan, to get it in this historical 200th edition is heartwarming xcry

:12: ::cal ::sun ::noi @sigi thank you for gifting me your last 12 xcry
:8: ::hal ::svo
:7: ::nal ::nbs ::ora ::mat
:6: ::lac ::rah ::tyb
:5: ::taa ::ufe ::sol ::tad ::szk
:4: ::fer ::ins ::bif
:3: ::moi ::red ::sak ::luz
:2: ::vyl ::pyr ::bal ::per ::zch
:1: ::rum ::che

That being said, excuse meeee? ::tad last? IOTAP

Thank you @azilio99 for this very memorable hosting and for commemorating the history of the contest through the banners and scoreboards. Going back to so many bops was an experience xlove

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats ::com, always great to see someone get their first win, and especially after such a long time in this contest. :eek: Nice to see that 4 of my top 10 got PQ too. :D

Since I got stuck in the semis, I want to go back to the semi results. Thanks for the points! xheart

:10: ::ari ::moi
:8: ::ros ::tan
:7: ::cyd
:6: ::nur (Sad to see you leave)
:5: ::kam
:4: ::rum ::sol
:3: ::kal
:2: ::noi (You will be missed too)
:1: ::big

Nice spread, only a 12 missing to get a full set. :eek:

For the other results, I'm feeling pretty good about being able to help my final top 2 qualify to the final with my semi votes, both regular and reju. :D But am I the only one who doesn't see any of the info on the Oomph! - Labyrinth video? No view count, no description, no buttons, no comments, nothing. Never seen that before on YouTube. :eek:

This edition has been awesome, from our debut artists on the semi banners to the winners of our debut editions, I've loved this trip down memory lane. xheart

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
All our own points this time. (L+N)

See you soon! And again, well done ::com! 😎👍
You are the last person I expected to give me some points :lol: OBRIGADA LENDA

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Thanks for the points! xcheer

Congrats ::com for winning in such an iconic milestone xcheer

::lac going from undeserved bottom to deserved PQ with one of the most iconic pieces in anime industry was definitely justice as well

Thanks Josué for the hosting!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats ::com on your first victory! :) And a huge round of applause and massive kudos to our host ::nal @azilio99 for a fantastic hosting. I loved the nostalgia, the trivia and of course the graphics. xheart Outstanding, and such a perfect dedication to the 200th edition of this contest! So much effort and attention to detail! xclap

Thank you so much for all the points to ::tro! xlove xhug xrose

:12: ::bel ::ous xheart
:10: ::vyl ::aim ::kim xheart
:8: ::big ::slf ::szk xheart
:7: ::zch ::sak xheart
:6: ::red Bagrovor xheart
:5: ::rum ::blm Effiland xheart
:4: ::kad xheart
:3: ::uje Endórë xheart
:1: ::kam ::moi ::tyb Tcher-Racoi, Rehi Kaita, Joseyeon xheart

Also apologies to ::nbs ::rah ::nal ::big ::ser for wanting to include you, but just couldn't find enough space! :( xrose

takeru

Wow, perfect happen :love: The most epic ending of a fantastic edition reminding us of the joys of NSC history, won by one of the nations who’s been through almost all of if (and for the first time ever too!!)

At last, congratulations Luke and Comino, our Chiaran brothers; so stoked for you!! And thank you for presenting this landmark celebratory edition so smoothly and flawlessly Josué xheart

Thanks for the points to our own nostalgic historical entry from our roots. xlove We will try our best to join Comino in the long-awaited hall of winners before long too :mrgreen:

esc87fan

Congratulations Comino, so happy for your maiden win! I aspire to reach that goal someday too - just got to keep working hard and keep fighting

Thank you to Ic-Sa-Calli for such a brilliant show

To Nurdia and Noizeland, it's sad to see you go, and I hope you will both come back soon

Mormadorei, welcome to the main roster! And welcome back to Dalisska, who was the host of my debut edition

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Wow that's crazy!
Congrats ::com on your long-awaited win xcheer Must be definitely a special moment for you!
Personally I enjoyed your entry (ofc voted for it), it's such a decent song, high quality, simple and catchy at the same time! xheart

Thanks everyone for supporting ::rah Crescendo.
I'm really happy and honored to reach the top-10, especially in such a super strong edition!

xlove

:12: ::yap ::nbs Tcher-Racoi
:10: ::szk
:8: ::com ::kam ::sun ::sol Rehi Kaita
:7: ::doi Dalisska
:6: ::nal ::tan ::ora ::kal
:5: ::cal ::beg Fierraria
:4: ::moi ::uje ::che ::bal ::hal
:3: ::ros Bagrovor
:2: ::fer ::rum ::ufe ::svo
:1: ::noi :cry: Slagensala

Aaand huge respect to ::nal @azilio99 for the incredible Anniversary edition, thanks to you we will remember NSC 200 with excitement and warmth in our hearts! :)

ferret

Congratulations to ::com on your first victory! :cool:
It was a great band with a great song (although I like their new song more :mrgreen:) and a great result for the country! (y)

Thank you for the 12th place for ::nbs NBS)) xheart This is surprising, because I considered this song to be non-format for this contest. But I like risk and I'm very happy with such a high result. Thanks to everyone for supporting! :giggle:

Thank you @azilio99 for the anniversary hosting, you did your best! xup
The edition turned out to be very strong, thanks to everyone for the music! xmusic

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Well, I have to say that this particular White Lies song was decent but not enough for points, but boy - am I THRILLED to finally see Comino pick up that elusive win xheat xheat ::com ::com ::com

Congratulations Luke, I'm so happy for you! I know how it feels to win after years and years of not quite making it but I'm sure your feelings will be much more amplified than that! Excited to see what NSC in Comino will be like again (hopefully!)

And congrats Bigicia on your highest ever finish, this really is ESC 2017 all over again xheat

Lastly thank you @azilio99 for a wonderful hosting. It was a joy to move from the beginning to the modern era throughout the results and each show, you did an incredible job for our landmark edition, thank you xrose

Not the best result for us of course but we'll carry on with our N E W E R A xheya

Lenalite

You have no idea how happy we are for Comino! This was really about time! And the song was good too, so we are extra satisfied! xcheer

Special thanks to I-S-C for this marvellous hosting, we have enjoyed it so freaking much despite us not having even qualified to the final — you have done the anniversary edition soooooo much justice! Superb job!

Hoping to meet yall in Comino next edition! xheart

Milos-BC

Congratulations on your first victory Comino xclap A deserved victory. I voted for this song in the semi, but the final was too strong and in the end I was forced to leave it out :( But I am glad it turned out the way it did. Comino is here for a long time and you deserved that victory.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist. I definitely didn't expect a top 3 result. For me, this is one of the best (new) WT songs and I am glad you loved it the way you did.

Thank you azilo for an amazing show xcheers Everything was top-notch and I really loved the creativity that you have shown in both the semis and the final. Well done.

See you in NSC 201 xcheer

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Congrats ::com xcheer Ngl the winning song's a bit bland for my liking, but I gave it 1 point anyway because contrary to popular belief, I found this final very dull and your song stanted out somehow. So happy for your achievement, tho :)

Thanks to all who voted for ::ems Tether xbow
:12: ::sol, ::hyp, ::cyd
:10: ::big, ::moi, ::per, Mormadorei
:8: ::blm, Sween
:7: ::ari, Endórë
:6: Joseyeon
:5: ::ora, ::che, ::pyr, ::bal
:4: ::tan
:3: ::tad, ::mat, Griffin Empire, Slagensala
:2: ::tuz, ::doi, Halleloo
:1: ::aim

Thanks for a fantastic hosting, ::nal, had an amazing time from beginning to end xlove

Top Bottom