Contact us

NSC [2×2=4] Semi Maths Olympiad ∑ TONIGHT 21(30) CET

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Sorry for being late to the party, I've been away since Saturday morning because of holidays, but I've finally caught up now. :D

I've never seen the semis so uneven before. I had 15 songs shortlisted in semi 1, and (altho I left the LL a few songs early) there was really only one song in semi 2 that would have made it into my semi 1 top 10. :eek: Thankfully that one qualified. My semi 1 top 3 was absolutely amazing tho, either of them could have gotten my 12, and all of them are DNQs. :( I didn't expect all of them to qualify, but I thought at least one of them would. :(

Semi 1:
:12: ::che xheart
:10: ::rum xheart
:8: ::tan xheart
:2: ::pen
:1: ::oos
11th :: pap
12th ::aka
15th ::yap

Happy with my own result, I didn't think a raving Donald Duck would qualify, and I expected to finish in the bottom 5. A 13th place is pretty awesome actually, and since numbers were an important factor in the show, 13th is also my birthday. ;) Thanks for the points! :D

Also, disappointed to see that bully behavior is rewarded with finals in NSC, so as far as I'm concerned, this final consists of only 27 songs.

doctormalisimo

48 points more than expected :D. Happy to see all the other anniversary nations qualify

Semi 1 reju
12 🎅
10 🎅
8 🎅
7 Xhuxhmaxhuxh
6 🎅
5 🎅
4 🎅
3 Apparently this qualified too whoops
2 Oosingimaed
1 Papendink

Semi 2
12 🎅
10 Tir an Abhainn
8 🎅
7 🎅
6 🎅
5 MatiMati
4 🎅
3 🎅
2 Serenes
1 🎅

Last edited:

Paper7

I did read the show already days ago, but was on vacation and had no time for writing a message.

I expected my entry to qualify, i'm pretty surprised that it didn't, but yeah... nothing new for me in NSC, that my expectations go wrong, in good and in bad ways. ^^

Simply love that song, my favourite of the last 5 years! xheart

Sad, that my 12 points also didn't qualify, very cool track! :cool:

12 Öösingimäed: Tristesse Contemporaine - England
06 Balearica Island: Donald Duck - Mr. Duck (That's Donald!) (Oh Boy Oh Boy Mix)
04 Slagensala: Nattramn - Gravmarken
03 Yaponesia: Yoasobi feat. midories - Tsubame
02 Fierraria: Endless Melancholy feat. Bylik - One Day You Will Be Free

11. Pen Island: Unprocessed - Glass
13. Vylkuzeme: Jonne feat. Jaana Turunen - Tulilintu

Last edited:
Top Bottom