Contact us

NSC 191 in Doire 🎨 Final Results 🎨 Resuming at 20 CET

doctormalisimo

zXBx4aH.jpg

Kimrt

No love for the top 2 from me this time :(
However can't complain when several of my favorites are on the left side :D

Schlagerman1

Wow, I am speechless at that ending. What a drama, noone could write this in a script. Congratulations ::beg, very very well done! :D 16th place is awesome for Adamsburg, thank you all for your votes! :D

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats ::beg - deserved winner, my :3: xup

Cannot believe that happened with ::noi - crazy drama in Doire!! xshock

Thanks for a great edition David and for the Irish lessons, very informative xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Goodness, not our cold war rivals winning. xheat Congrats ::beg! I was legit gonna take a break this edition coming, so it would have been fitting a Begonian edition lacked Solentoya. :lol: No matter, our minds was changed. Such bad luck to Noizeland, they'll be gutted I bet.

Voting for 6 of the top 7, including my top 3 is a great end for what has been an otherwise rather weak edition. Congrats to you all. x

pjelacki

after sitting out 14 finals (or 13? lost track), absolutely thrilled to pick up a victory xcheerxcheer

it's a shame noizeland didn't vote, maybe this was really a "second place". which would still be amazing tho, and 200+ points! xcheer

thanks for the show and the irish lessons David xcheer

I'll need some time to decide if I'm going to host or not. :cool: I promise to have a decision by tomorrow

Kimrt

Reju qualifier :eek: bless!!

Thank you so much for the 14th place :D my best result in ages ^^

Congratulations to the winner although no points was given to it from me. :(

esc87fan

I don't think I've ever seen a nation in the lead cause its own defeat by not voting in all the years I've been on the main roster!

doctormalisimo

Ok..... so

First of all, congrats Begonia, even if it's not how anyone would want to win, I think Noizeland would have voted for you anyway.

I feel a bit deflated after that. I'm sorry for Noizeland, I couldnt really just PM you to say you're winning so please vote and I had to draw the line at a point and just carry on the results. I knew this would be controversial, but I had to balance fair results vs not spoiling it for anyone and keeping the integrity of the contest. I'm sorry to everyone that voted for Noizeland and wanted to win (I gave it 12 myself!), I hope this edition will be remembered for things other than "that time the winner didn't vote".

I feel a bit disgraced tbh that my entry has PQed in this way, it feels wrong to me and please believe me that I took no joy whatsoever when I saw that I came 6th in the end. I would have much preferred if Noizeland voted and my entry ended up 7th.

Not much more to say really. I feel justified in my actions for the way the edition ended., but still feel very numb by the events of the last 24 hours.

See you in ::beg

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:eek: What a shocking end! xfaint But congrats ::beg, a really quite enjoyable winner! :)

Thank you ::doi David for a great hosting and an interesting lesson in the Irish language. xheat

Thank you SO much to everyone who enjoyed and/or voted ::tro! xlove xhug xrose Happy that some seemed to enjoy it.

:12: ::kim xheart
:10: ::kad ::bel ::vyl ::pyr xheart
:8: ::sak xheart
:6: Joseyeon xheart
:5: ::nur ::zch ::aim ::rum xheart
:4: Gringotts xheart
:3: ::beg ::slf Endórë xheart
:2: ::blm ::ous xheart
:1: ::per ::kam ::tan xheart

Top Bottom