Contact us

NSC 191 in Doire 🎨 Final Results 🎨 Resuming at 20 CET

doctormalisimo

KyNtLl7.jpg

Schlagerman1

Apologies if I've totally missed an obvious joke, but why all the "gays" comments - I'm super-confused xstars
Oh, well as my song is a parody of people blaming everything wrong on gay people, I guess I go a bit in charachter with some of the votes I'm getting. Just solely on fun and not meant to hurt anyone. :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Begonia hacked our televote, luckily we caught them.

theditz83

Veteran
Oh, well as my song is a parody of people blaming everything wrong on gay people, I guess I go a bit in charachter with some of the votes I'm getting. Just solely on fun and not meant to hurt anyone. :mrgreen:
I just found it really odd that you seemed to be gay bashing everyone that was giving you points, it was totally getting my back up and I was about to start defending people. Not sure why I didn't make that link :lol:

Schlagerman1

I just found it really odd that you seemed to be gay bashing everyone that was giving you points, it was totally getting my back up and I was about to start defending people. Not sure why I didn't make that link :lol:
Well I tried to make people to understand the joke when I announced the song and also took a video where you can read the translation of the parody, to make people understand. And trust me, as I gay man myself, I only say this as a way to celebrate us gays, cause we are damn fabulous. ;)

theditz83

Veteran
You know Noizeland totally passed me by this edition if I'm honest, but I can understand where the appeal was for many. It seems to be very cross-pot friendly for the Natia masses

Top Bottom