Contact us

NSC 190 ♔♛♘♞♖♝ ~checkmate! SF results~

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Any 'aggression' does not nullify any points, that's just another transparent fallacy.

I am glad that we are putting this to rest, because I do believe you care about this community and have valuable suggestions & contributions to make (as can be seen from the amount of effort you put into the Words Randomiser spinoff, for example).

But I really need to underscore that you are wrong about this particular point. Throwing insults at people and being aggressive takes away significantly from what you have to say. People don't hear valid arguments, they just hear the insults. If you want anyone to take your points seriously, you need to stop insulting them.

ferret

So, according to the results of the chess riddles, only 10 participants managed to give the first correct answer at least one time! Thanks everyone who tried to do this. :cool:(y)

Top-3 most erudite nations:
::fer @pyryniemi
::rum @dogmeat
::lac @Lonter

And Rumia ::rum wins this competition with a score of 8 points and receives a bonus: the right to pick the running order in the grand final draw! @dogmeat has already chosen its number in a PM. Congratulations!;)

spiluke

Great to see Comino has made it to the final once again, and that drama is back amongst us :p

Top Bottom