Contact us

NSC 189 - Semi-reactive metals (DL: 27th January 23:59 Argie time)

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Not participating for obvious reasons, but it's such a nice and fun concept, congrats !
And btw biology > mathematics > chemistry > physics. But in general sciences are xheart

Kimrt

Pfft, all of your hatred for the sciences. 😔 I got some of my best grades in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Same here, those were my favourite subjects at high school. ;; I did terrible in Chemistry at high school tho cause I didn't bother studying so much. But at uni, I got better grades xD I guess I understood it better cause of the professor.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Same here, those were my favourite subjects at high school. ;; I did terrible in Chemistry at high school tho cause I didn't bother studying so much. But at uni, I got better grades xD I guess I understood it better cause of the professor.
Like me with math. I went out of high school with an E, and it was what I deserved. Just happy to pass, really. Then I went on to study economy at college level, which meant the math got even tougher. But the professor had an incredible way of teaching it, and I somehow managed to connect the dots. So at a more difficult level, just one year later, I went from an E to a B. :eek:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I got my worst grade in chemistry of the 3, but still it was good and better than my flop in other subjects such as French. I still don't know how I got an A in Physics though. 🤣 I think for me it was teacher also, My Physics teacher was one of my favourite teachers, while my chemistry teacher was nice enough she was old and I had been in her class for 4 years by that point so I think I was switching off from her classes. :lol:

Kimrt

Like me with math. I went out of high school with an E, and it was what I deserved. Just happy to pass, really. Then I went on to study economy at college level, which meant the math got even tougher. But the professor had an incredible way of teaching it, and I somehow managed to connect the dots. So at a more difficult level, just one year later, I went from an E to a B. :eek:

haha bless ;; I got a 2 (just passed) on my last math exam at high school ;; I could've done better if I studied i guess.

I got my worst grade in chemistry of the 3, but still it was good and better than my flop in other subjects such as French. I still don't know how I got an A in Physics though. 🤣 I think for me it was teacher also, My Physics teacher was one of my favourite teachers, while my chemistry teacher was nice enough she was old and I had been in her class for 4 years by that point so I think I was switching off from her classes. :lol:

You had French too? Thats nice :d I didn't see you as a guy who had Chemistry etc xD I am surprised :D You learn something new every day.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
haha bless ;; I got a 2 (just passed) on my last math exam at high school ;; I could've done better if I studied i guess.
Same as me. I just translated the 2 to an E, to avoid confusing the rest here. Not sure saying that I went from a 2 to a B would have made much sense for everyone. :p

(For the rest, high school uses a 1-6 system, 6 is best, college uses A to F, A is best)

Math takes time tho. Some crack the code early, others need longer. I needed longer. :)

Lonter

Voters so far:

Szimbaya Kingdom
Tanoiro
Kalos Metropolis
Adamsburg
Moisantia
Roseland
Ic-Sa-Calli
Hypjø
Lacrea

As part of the REJU:

Sakuralia
Kimmystan
Emsfrynt
Solentoya

Please make a comment or sen a message if you think you should be in this list but currently aren't.

A little over 48 hours to go!

Lonter

Deadline later today!

Voters so far:

Svobodnia
Szimbaya Kingdom
Tanoiro
Kalos Metropolis
Ugaly
Adamsburg
Moisantia
Sundfør
New Bander State
Roseland
Noizeland
Ic-Sa-Calli
Hypjø
Kordavian Islands
Lacrea

As part of the REJU:

Sakuralia
Kimmystan
Emsfrynt
Solentoya
Bigicia
Rahasia-Diati
Ujedinjeni Gvozd
Balearica Island

Last edited:

Lonter

Deadline is over, even in Argentina!

Everybody voted in both semis.

The REJU voters I have counted for both semis are:

Lacrea
Szimbaya Kingdom
Roseland
Moisantia
Ic-Sa-Calli
Adamsburg
Tanoiro
Noizeland
Ugaly
Sbovodnia
New Bander State
Kordavian Islands
Rehi Kaita (for both semis)
Trollheimr
Calypso
Fervorosia
Biflovatia
Serenes

and

Sakuralia
Kimmystan
Emsfrynt
Solentoya
Bigicia
Rahasia-Diati
Ujedinjeni Gvozd
Balearica Island
Tuzi
Uferbruht
Cydoni-Gibberia
Doire
Vylkuzeme
Kadis
Yaponesia
Rumia

If you think you should be in this list of REJU voters but aren't please notify me as soon as possibly.

Will try to present the results tomorrow! (aka today for you europeans, and well, me as well since it's past midnight here now that I think about it) .

Good luck to all!

dogmeat

This was an incredibly woog semi. I had to leave out some really good songs. And there were hardly any I didn't like.

Top Bottom