Contact us

NSC 188 in Biflovatia || Final results revealed

nofuxCZ

Also forgot to thank the voters of my entry.
I don't send much dnb and rap to NSC while it's the 2 genres I listen to the most. Last place is exactly what I expected, but I am glad I sent this song that combines the 2 genres at once.

Thank you

12 - Il-Bidu, Öösingimaed
7 - Balearica Island, Rehi-Kaita
6 - Svobodnia, Nurdia
5 - Begonia, Tybalteva
4 - Orangualia, Roseland, Banan
2 - QuiénDQ, Lukeland
1 - Fervorosia

This past NSC year has been my most successful ever, with 3 PQs and 9/12 finals. At least something joyful in the horrible 2020, thanks for that :love:

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Also forgot to thank the voters of my entry.
I don't send much dnb and rap to NSC while it's the 2 genres I listen to the most. Last place is exactly what I expected, but I am glad I sent this song that combines the 2 genres at once.

Thank you

12 - Il-Bidu
7 - Balearica Island
6 - Svobodnia, Nurdia
5 - Begonia
4 - Orangualia, Roseland
2 - QuiénDQ
1 - Fervorosia

This past NSC year has been my most successful ever, with 3 PQs and 9/12 finals. At least something joyful in the horrible 2020, thanks for that :love:

And I'm very happy for you winning last time. And that ::slf could take part in your celebration and rank you high in both semi and final. :D And yes, NSC and the whole forum are a reason to celebrate and feel happy in this crazy reality that we've been facing. xheart It's far from being over. But so are we in our cosy little corner. :mrgreen:
Thank you once again for this awesome edition. xlove

spiluke

Congrats Lacrea, very well deserved!

It feels good to be in the Final again (and actually do well), so the surprise from seeing Comino in the bottom 5, to placing 12th is amazing! Thanks to all the voters :love:

Sabrewulf238

Congrats Lacrea! :) Nice song, it only just missed out on my top 10.

and thanks to Emsfrynt for introducing me to one of my favourite songs in recent NSC memory. I know it came 9th but I thought it would have had more widespread appeal than it did.....half of the votes it got were 12s!

theditz83

Veteran
Wow looking at the full results, I was definitely in the right semi - had I been in Semi 1 it would've been over to the Reju vote to try and pull me through, so thanks for a triple figure semi score as well xheat

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats Lacrea! Wasn't really my cup of tea when I first heard it, but it's growing on me. ;)

Due to the lack of qualification, I wanna focus on the semi results. Only 3 voters for my entry from my semi. :( Thanks to Serenes, Hypjø and MatiMati for finding room in your top 10s xheart Also thanks to the reju voters Tanoiro, Biflovatia, Ugaly, Moisantia, Emsfrynt, Kimmystan, Noizeland and Nurdia. xheart

2020 was a pretty bad year for ::bal. Only 3 finals, and only 1 good result for those entries, when 2 Brothers On The 4th Floor reached 7th. Honestly doubt 2021 will be much better tbh, I have a few entries already planned for the next editions, and I doubt any of them will qualify, but we'll see. :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congratulations ::lac! Amazing song, I found it about a month ago and I wanted to send it myself in NSC (as well as ::per entry)! xheart

Thanks to those who voted for ::ous:

:12:::slf
:10:::sak::szk
:7:::tro::ser::uje
:6:::sol::kam::vyl
:4:::nur
:3:::che::big::svo::kad::ros
:2:::rah
:1:::luz

#25, 93 pts

It was one of my favorite Greek songs from 2010's decade, and I'm happy some of you enjoyed it! :D

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::lac ! (y)
Quite an unexpected winner to me, but actually a very good song, I voted for it.

Well...second 8th place in a row for ::rah ! :eek: This is an amazing result actually.
Thanks everyone who voted for us and our stylistic experiment (not a typical Rahasian entry I guess). :unsure:

xheart

:12: ::kam ::big ::tuz (@VasilijeM according to my statistics this is the first time ever you voted for me in the finals xdance2)
:10: ::nbs
:8: ::blm
:7: ::sun ::red ::sak ::zch
:6: ::bif ::ora ::ous ::aim
:5: ::uje ::vyl WL
:4: ::taa ::slf ::noi
:3: ::cal
:2: ::hal

From the WL:
12 Tybalteva, Utopolis
8 Dalisska, Tcher-Racoi, 7
7 Griffin Empire
6 Joseyeon
2 Belvist

Aand of course thank you so much @nofuxCZ for the perfect hosting, I really enjoyed it! Amazing scoreboards btw! xlove
Respect to @VasilijeM for helping! :giggle:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Thanks for all the votes for ::tad! xheart I'm happy with this result for my first edition :D

Congrats to ::lac on your win and thanks to ::bif for a great hosting xlove

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::lac xcheer xcheer Great winner!

Thank you sooooooo much for 5th place! I cannot believe how good "The Longest Year" did, I was not having big expectations beyond qualifying and even that was an achievement at this point tbh. This will be my first PQ since NSC162 and my third overall. Starting 2021 in NSC on a high note #yass xheat

DecimalUntimelyBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

Thank youuu:
:12: ::yap ::per + WL
:8: ::cyd ::jem
:7: ::com ::nur ::hyp ::lac ::aim ::che
:6: ::tad
:5: ::kal ::blm ::noi
:4: ::svo ::ems ::nbs ::sun ::hal
:3: ::adb ::ins ::ugl
:2: ::ous ::szk ::luz ::ufe
:1: ::doi

and the WL legends:
10 Dalisska, Reym-L-Dneurb, Effiland
08 Belvist, Öösingimaed, Joseyeon
07 Endórë
06 Griffin Empire, Utopolis
01 Pyreica
xheart

And of course, great hosting mr. ::bif @nofuxCZ xup xcheer It was a lovely winter wonderland that we all needed this season, hope you will get the chance to host again soon!

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Congratulations ::lac @Lonter! :) Decent winner I must say, I just couldn't give it any points, it was a really strong edition. Sorry for that.

Thanks to all who voted for ::ems & Borders! Top 10 placing is always nice. The amount of 12s made me really happy. xheart

:12: ::sun, ::ora, ::blm, ::red, ::uje, ::zch, Dalisska, Effiland
:8: ::vyl, Tybalteva
:7: ::slf
:5: ::lac, Pyreica, Belvist, Utopolis
:4: ::tro, ::aim, ::kim, ::sak, Griffin Empire, 7, Endórë, Öösingimaed, Joseyeon
:3: ::cyd, ::rum
:2: ::big, ::tuz, ::ros
:1: ::rah, ::hyp, ::nal

And last but not least, thanks for this amazing wintery hosting @nofuxCZ, everything was perfect and all the banners were lovely even though I am kinda scared of all types of aerial lifts (especially chairlifts) :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom