Contact us

NSC 186 in Doire via Trollheimr 🎃 🎃 Ghoulish Final 🎃 🎃 DDL 31 Oct 23:59 CET

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
DZDkE4t.png

Welcome to Doire (via Trollheimr) for the third instalment of NSC's popular House of Horros experience.

We have 28 brave souls who are risking yet another week in the House of Horros for a chance of glory.
Who shall come out victorious on the other side is up to you!

OPENING ACT

Text list:

Send your votes to Stargazer.
Deadline will be October 31st @ 23:59 CET.

LIST OF THE DAMNED

::svo ::tan ::kim ::sak ::moi ::uje ::bal ::zch
::ros ::big ::ari ::adb ::kal ::tro ::doi ::red
::mat ::lac ::vyl ::riy ::ufe ::sol ::ugl ::fer
::nur ::hal ::hyp ::per ::ems ::luz ::cal ::qdq
::ora ::noi ::rah ::che ::nbs ::ser ::nal ::rum
::sun ::tuz ::kad ::bif ::taa ::kam ::yap ::slf
::ins ::god ::cyd ::ous

Reym-L-Dneurb, Griffin Empire, Banan, Baladhon,
Szimbaya Kingdom, Tybalteva, Lukeland, Effiland,
Öösingimaed, Pyreica, 7, Sjómaður, Tcher-Racoi,
Utopolis, Dalisska, Belvist, Endórë, Tamausia & Deltannor

Good luck​

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
There it is, finally! So sorry for the massive delay, guys. xrose #worsthost

I've literally been working on the show since yesterday evening nonstop, meaning all evening, night and morning, without any sleep. Some banners took 15 minutes to finish, some banners took 45-60 minutes to finish. I really hope there aren't any mistakes. :lol: I'll have to fix them when I wake up.

Thank you for being so understanding. xhug

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
There it is, finally! So sorry for the massive delay, guys. xrose #worsthost

I've literally been working on the show since yesterday evening nonstop, meaning all evening, night and morning, without any sleep. Some banners took 15 minutes to finish, some banners took 45-60 minutes to finish. I really hope there aren't any mistakes. :lol: I'll have to fix them when I wake up.

Thank you for being so understanding. xhug

That's some serious dedication! o_O The opposite of the worst host!

esc87fan

As I said before, for me making a top 10 out of this bunch is going to be extremely difficult since there's not a lot for me to work with - quite a lot of the entries did not impress me this edition. But I'll try to figure something out

as78

Perfect banners for this theme! xbow xlove xheart I love so much choice of colors and how detailed they are. xheart
Such a great job. It was worth waiting indeed. xclap xbow

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
A Halloween theme is perfect for you, Anna. Spectacular show and banners. Really kinda scary some of them. xbow So effective.

theditz83

Veteran
Anna, what an amazing job you have done with an edition that two weeks ago you had no idea you would've ended up hosting for us. Brilliant banners, great creativity and definitely fitting for the Hallowe'en theme.

Plus, what an absolutely perfect deadline for this edition too - one minute before midnight on 31st October. Just xclap xheat xbow

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Voting here is gonna be an absolute nightmare. Despite losing out on most of my favorites in the best of the 2 semis, I still have 20 songs that I feel deserve points here. :eek:

Edit: Less of a nightmare than I thought, as the top 10 stood out a bit from the next 10. But I still wish I could give points to more than 10 songs here. xrose
The Barbaric Island has risen from the dead, and cast their zombie votes.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Thank you so much everyone for all these blessed, wonderful comments! xlove xhug So happy you like them. Certainly made the relentless churning process worth it! xheart

I've found one mistake tho. The song title for Denmark of Violence is actually the song title for Crowsland (Crowsland banner is right).
Ah, thank you for spotting it! I did the ::tuz banner right after ::ros, so I must have forgotten to edit the song title. :lol: It's been edited now. I also gave the ::hyp ::sun banners their Øs.

doctormalisimo

What a spooky show :eek:

Thank you Anna for putting your own flair on this edition and making the most of a bad situation. Your banners are a million times better than anything I could muster up!

Also I'm glad there's #JusticeForØ as the font I used didnt support our Danish friend :(

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Also I'm glad there's #JusticeForØ as the font I used didnt support our Danish friend :(
Oh, so we're just gonna ignore that Norway also uses the Ø then? xangry

The Futurama fonts I used for the spinoff didn't support it either tho, so I had to take care of that manually.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've found one mistake tho. The song title for Denmark of Violence is actually the song title for Crowsland (Crowsland banner is right).
Well, look who just secured the slot of honorary ambassador of Tuzi ;)

Effort and dedication as always from Anna! xlove

Top Bottom