Contact us

NSC 183 RESULTS || Winner revealed!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
LEGENDDDDDDD you deserve a better result than that (i just dislike the chorus way too much to score it :( sorry)

Karhu

Also, after some close calls where ::ser just missed out on points from me, I was FINALLY able to give them their first points in a final. That long streak of 0's has been bothering me, so it was nice to finally break the habit. :D

I did notice and appreciate that. The 2 in the semi last edition as well xheart

I've liked a lot of your entries, so I knew our tastes weren't that far apart and that it was a matter of time before I sent something that worked for you :D

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I did notice and appreciate that. The 2 in the semi last edition as well xheart

I've liked a lot of your entries, so I knew our tastes weren't that far apart and that it was a matter of time before I sent something that worked for you :D
The amount of points you've given me has been surprising tbh, and is also one of the reasons it was really bothering me that I haven't given you any final points until now. :eek: There's a nation that's been doing the same to me (overall top 15 in points from me, 0 points in return in more than 35 finals), and it's hard to not take it personally. So to break that 0 was great. :D I hope to see more songs from you that end up in my top 10. ;)

Top Bottom