Contact us

NSC 181 in Ögonblick, Sundfør | Tribes Secret Voting Results | Who Escaped The Fallout?

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Ouch, sad to see my 12 so low but I voted for most of the others so I'm fine :)
Blackmere's entry was actually on my potential entry list :lol: I almost send it on my first edition in WLSC

ferret

Thanks Utopolis, Cefiya, Tcher-Racoi, Raym-L-Dnayrb for 20 points! :giggle:

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Uto

Veteran
Blackmere's entry was actually on my potential entry list :lol: I almost send it on my first edition in WLSC
Same here, was up for entry in like 3 editions or so. Was actually planning on giving it a big fat 0 out of spite, but then I put a vertical line in front of it and I thought that just looked better.

Zonne147

Have to say this was a very good final for my personal taste!!

The :12: decision was pretty tough, when I realized "Over & Over" was being sent I thought it would be my instant :12: (have decided to include that song in my WLSC NF, 2 editions ago) but I can't resist to a great EDM song xheat

Excited to see who is winning this edition!

Chickflopia

Thank you for 14th!! Especially Sjomadur for the 12 xheart Better than I was expecting after the first half anyway :p

Koori

Good evening, Fighters and Tribes!

Tonight we will determine, who is the Strongest amongst all and which nation and tribe escapes the Fallout.

Even though you are fighting for your own life, your team results are important as well - winning team's location will be the one where our winner's nation and tribe will prosper at the end. So, make sure to do your best for your favourite place even if you might ...see it for the last time today.

Every tribe has secretly voted, and we will start revealing your opinions in 10 minutes!

bKgmMve.png

theditz83

Veteran
::moi has arrived and is shading from the late sun after a day of socially distanced gem hunting in the Emerald Clearing - I found none, but am now red like a ruby xheat

giphy.gif

Koori

Your silence is very exciting, peeps! Even giraffe wants you to be louder as he can barely hear anything...

Vf1XZhD.png

Top Bottom