Contact us

NSC 181 in Ögonblick, Sundfør | Final Elimination Round | Deadline: May 29th, 23:59 CEST

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's a good way of ensuring the results get better as the show goes on

Or rather, and hear me out, We ensure they are good for a while before they get trashed. :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Well ::slf combined votes have been sent. :D There are many negatives though: to what my personal votes concerns, I left 4 songs I really wanted to support out of my top 10 and I had to listen to the songs very carefully to make sure I would be the fairest possible. A few songs grew off and others, even being excellent, had to remain with less points than the ones I wanted to give... :( And to make things worse there were 14 songs that we both voted for and we did not agree on 8 of those songs. :lol: xfacepalm. IMO this was a good and diverse final. I apologise for letting those 4 songs out. I'm not sure now but I suppose Nicholas saved a couple of them of remaining without any points. xrollinglol So, the obvious conclusion is that I hated voting this time. xshrug. I suppose it was a wiser decision that being blocked from participating next time though. :lol:

Good luck.

Koori

My dear peeps @Territrius @pjelacki @nofuxCZ @Gera11 @daniels1000 @whiteshoes @Yoni @spiluke @Ewigkeit @pyryniemi @berlyda @Lenalite @Romeo @Mozz @Chickflopia @MARCOMEN
@LesterMalvo @Lonter @ClassifiedCat @Mattan @ferret @sigi @CypriotGirl @Splash @94ayd @Charly @Eulaliya @dogmeat
@Karhu @My Star @Stargazer @VasilijeM @Alevender @Fearnavigatr @as78 @takeru,

This is just to remind you, that I whether didn't receive your votes yet or somehow missed them. You have until 23:59 today to stay good boys and girls. Otherwise you will sashay away and believe me that's not a good thing ( Matmuja confirms )

tHYJT3z.gif

Paper7

@Veronika
Don't know what is wrong, but i'm not able to start a convo with you. If i click on start a conversation after adding the vote and a title, nothing happens.

I've just sent it via facebook, i hope that worked.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
::tro voted! xcheer Despite losing several top pointers in the semis, I still had plenty of songs to vote for here, and my top 5 was really hard to rank. Though, had ::zch qualified, it would have been my instant 12 pointer. :(

JamieBrown

Am doing my ranking, not focused entirely tho. An entry made me take a shower and now I'm longing for some icecream xshrug
Will get some when my hair is kinda dry, so expect my WL votes kinda late ;)

pyryniemi

::fer voted. Really tough, it's a strong finale with a total of 16 songs I wanted to vote for, but ranking the top11 was very difficult xstarsthey could be in almost any order.

Top Bottom