Contact us

nsc 130 hypjø (results) (04/01, 20 CET)

Lenalite

Dear NSC prinzessin, xheart

I wish all of you a happy new year sweethearts!!!!!!

I congratulate you tiny little main rosterers who's managed to vote. (aka you all) I don't think this has ever happened in a SCL/ÖAA/HYP hosting before!!!! Well done, so emotional!!! {Altough, apparently some WL nations failed to vote, unfo, so disheartening}

I wish the results could be presented today but the scoreboards are consuming way too much time, a whole lot more than expected. They are very complex and with no doubt true to the holy Hypjør school of design, they'll align very well with the entire theme!!!!! Get ready!!!! How fun, right?!!

PS: If you are disapponited that you can't associate yourself with a song contest tonight, please go watch Belgian live show @ 20:30 cet on VRT instead. Beware: Rybak is in the jury (puke) (let me know if you find a livestream, ty)

See you tomorrow luv uuuuuu nwmahhhhhhhhhh

kiss,

your host​

Romeo

Il-Bidu representatives, Bondi Hipsters, are just having one last photo shoot in hypjø before the results show

JAM_WHO_BondiHipsters_01.jpeg

Avalon

PS: If you are disapponited that you can't associate yourself with a song contest tonight, please go watch Belgian live show @ 20:30 cet on VRT instead. Beware: Rybak is in the jury (puke) (let me know if you find a livestream, ty)​
Hope the results tonight are better than our flop NF ;/

jackmc123

Yah, I would have voted, but I was at Doire's all weekend, and I can't remember my password, and in the 3 times I've asked for it to be reset, I never get a response, so, oh well. Always next time. glmdf hul xoxo

anselm

Yah, I would have voted, but I was at Doire's all weekend, and I can't remember my password, and in the 3 times I've asked for it to be reset, I never get a response, so, oh well. Always next time. glmdf hul xoxo

Why didn't you simply send them from David's account tbh

Romeo

The Boys from Il-Bidu are eagerly waiting

BondiHipsters.jpg

esc87fan

The Sakuralian team are back in Hanashima getting things ready for WLSC Congrats 5. Good luck to everyone even though I think Balearica's going to run away with it

esc87fan

Image link doesn't work

(UPDATE) Okay, it works now. But the scoreboard is impossible to read

Romeo

no idea who's getting what

Top Bottom