Contact us

nsc 130 hypjø (final) (02/01, 23:59 cet)

Lenalite

130logo_zpsdqj2kwrz.png

Deadline: 02.01.2016, 23:59 cet

Full nations, send your regular votes to me via PM [MENTION=5361]Lenalite[/MENTION] or email ([email protected]) (in that case let me know you had done so, via visitor message)
The rest, send your WL votes to [MENTION=5471]Splash[/MENTION]

Recapper [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION]

Hope you enjoy the holiday season in Hypjø!​

strajker

I am actually happy with the deadline! It will give me an opportunity to produce the Fourth Episode for my Final votes, with better content. It shouldn't be so short as Episodes I and II were.

Romeo

:il:b Just voted :D

Salmon

Finally we have a recap ready before the LL! :D Thank you, Anselm.

Speaking of the LL, I figured the only possible date from now on would be the 1st of January 2016, my proposed starting time would be 19:00 CET (though we can also move it to 20:00 if the hivemind wishes so. The address will be the same as always, namely http://cytu.be/r/nsc. Will we break the record of 20 people online again? :eek:

Let's kick off the new year with a blast!

Salmon

Alright guys, I need your help.

Apparently, cytu.be can't deal with youtube URLs which specify a particular starting point for videos. Since skipping to a particular point of the video is impossible as well, the video to the Hypjør entry would have to be played in full, which means there'd be, like, one hour of unnecessary stuff before it.

This obviously isn't feasible, so I'm asking you: could anyone with basic video trimming skills cut the youtube video for Hypjø's entry to the desired length, i.e. the entry itself? Upload the result to youtube then, please and link me to it.

Thanks a lot to whoever is willing to take care of this. :D

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Alright guys, I need your help.

Apparently, cytu.be can't deal with youtube URLs which specify a particular starting point for videos. Since skipping to a particular point of the video is impossible as well, the video to the Hypjør entry would have to be played in full, which means there'd be, like, one hour of unnecessary stuff before it.

This obviously isn't feasible, so I'm asking you: could anyone with basic video trimming skills cut the youtube video for Hypjø's entry to the desired length, i.e. the entry itself? Upload the result to youtube then, please and link me to it.

Thanks a lot to whoever is willing to take care of this. :D

No problemo, I'll have it up shortly :D

EDIT: Here ya go xcookie https://youtu.be/5xJq8mSbnQI

EDIT: YouTube has still not finished processing it, bear with me while I work out why ¬¬

EDIT: Screw YouTube, I uploaded it on Vimeo instead: https://vimeo.com/150380614

Salmon

Top Bottom