Contact us

NSC 120 Final results 29/3/15 17:23 CET

Tinchey

uq3VpBE.png

I'm at work today whole day, which I realised right now, so I'm unable to finish last 25 scoreboards before 3am. :'D Anyway as I said Sunday is the last day to postpone results. ^^ Make your predictions, send me Pregomesh and rant over my decision. ^^

Sean

Admin
Staff member
You are of worst host remove art remove fjokra remove hrvtaska 120 of worst year hrvat hrvat remove yugo remove bieber kebab curse

strajker

Yaaaaaaay I'm so happy about this decision hun! Lyk, I am rather busi busi todai. xkiss

I strongly disagree. Luka's the meanest host since like NSC 0 (Sorry NSC 0 host, I don't even know you but you failed to make it an edition.)

Salmon

Why not have the results at 13:13 so it's sorta like 12:73?

Tinchey

Before we start I'll have a mini warm up... starting with the video message you've all seen from Fjokra! ^^

Tinchey

But before the first scoreboard will be posted at 17:23 lets remind ourselves of all lovely entries in this final! Many thanks to Jochen for being such a great recap maker! xheart

Tinchey

Also... I have to apologize for miscounted points... but it won't affect anything and the final results are the correct ones. SO PLEASE DON'T POST UNNECESSARY POST LIKE: "I should have 23, not 22 points..." I already know that, so mentioning it won't change anything because the scoreboards are finished and there's nothing that could be done during the result show.

Tinchey

Results are super tight... and it will be exciting. ^^ Scoreboards will be posted every 3 minutes! If I don't post it in that period of time I probably fell asleep or died. :)

Top Bottom