Contact us

Norway: Margaret Berger - I feed you my love

Zack

Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

Franco

Margaret, I love you! xlove

I wish to ask if it's Margaret who has been searching for Karin Park and her song, or if it's Karin who has been searching for Margaret as a singer for her song.
If these questions will be delivered before the ESC event, I'd also like to ask Margaret if she plans to tour Europe to promote IFYML before May.

Franco - Rome - Italy

alca

1st question: What are the chances of seeing in Malmö the exact same performance we saw in MGP?
(sorry but I am obsessed about this now!)

2nd question: Any plans for gigs around Sweden?

Ifi, Linköping, Sweden
But I am Greeeeeek! xD

Fluke

What particular artists or genre can you say have influenced this song?

(Henrik, Sweden)

bashers

How do you think your song will do internationally after the contest? Ashley, Penzance, Cornwall

Fluke

What's the nature of your interest in My Little Pony, and how aware are you of the online fandom?

(Henrik, Sweden)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
We know you are very keen to feed your love to your partner in your song. If the tables were turned and someone was to be feeding you, not love but food, what would be your food heaven?

Best of luck,

Kai from the UK

Top Bottom