5 2.3%

25 11.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HarryUK

How is it a generic message? They are a swing band which origininated in 1920s America during the prohibition of alcohol that’s literally what the song is about how is that in anyway generic
As I said, lyrics about politicians and fighting for what's right. It's all too generic for me. I like the concept though - give me swing & jazz any day.

DirtyFalcon

Freya is on youtube in full. I don't know if i can share it here so i just say. This is a very strong and well produced entry with all the norwegian vibes we needed ! If the staging is amazing, this is a potential very good result for Norway in Liverpool if not a potential win (we'll wait for this). In another hand, i expected this to be even more epic. It seems Ulrikke and Alessandra are not alone.

The comparison with Hammer of Thor is worth. It's even better imo

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
Freya is on youtube in full. I don't know if i can share it here so i just say. This is a very strong and well produced entry with all the norwegian vibes we needed ! If the staging is amazing, this is a potential very good result for Norway in Liverpool if not a potential win (we'll wait for this). In another hand, i expected this to be even more epic. It seems Ulrikke and Alessandra are not alone.

it's my winner, with Elsie being 2nd right now.

I just hope they don't go too campy with it.

empo21

Veteran
After two live shows my favourite is Alessandra Mele. I think she needs better staging, but the MGP performance is still far the best amont the 14 songs.

Maria Celin's song is good, but hasn't grabbed me. Hoping for something exciting from Akuvi.

Neo

What's your take on Tiril Beisland - Break It?

My feeling is that this is the organizer's favorite, so probably placed toward the end of the last semi, and I bet the same in the final too.

simori95

Okay I finally got around to watching Sandra Lyng‘s performance, and quite frankly she tanked herself. First she looks like E.T., then like a bleached Wonder Woman, the Slendermen come out for a split second, just to disappear again without ever having stepped out of the shadows or Sandra ever unteracting with them, plus the effect of the turning gear was very rocky. Overall, it was a bit like an overdramatized high school performance ☹️ It’s quite sad cause the vocals and the song were great, but the visual didn’t match it at all.

Elsie had very similar Problems, from the Black dots in her hair that looked like giant lice to the visual idea which was actually Good but was executed quite cheaplooking, and her vocals at the end were questionable, but I guess she has the Elsie-bonus.

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran

My feeling is that this is the organizer's favorite, so probably placed toward the end of the last semi, and I bet the same in the final too.

i love it. same with eline thorp. both great songs but i doubt both will make it.

DanielLuis

Why do you say that?

simori95

Thank you for sharing this Information. Unfortunately, I am not quite as hyped. Its a good entry but I like the snippet part the most and the rest of the song lacks a bit of energy to me.

Mrm

Veteran
Tiril go to Liverpool!

I beg you Norway!! 🙏🙏

@Looren you will ADORE Tiril's entry, this is magnificent! :love::love::eek:

strangersarecomin

Freya is the only song that has any chance of competing for the win in Liverpool.

Please don't do a Belgium on us, Norway, and pick a naff song because you like the artist. Honestly would struggle to make the final.

Kitakaze

Freya is the stand out for me. I was already sold on the snippet but the full version went above and beyond my expectations. Seems like a safe bet to assume it’ll come down to her and Ulrikke. I’m just not sure how well the average viewer will connect with the song in the way that many will with Honestly, but it’s easily the most exciting option.

Top Bottom