Staff member
Thank you :kr: :ir: :de: :se: and :cn: for voting! xrose

edit: Kudos to :uk: and ::queb as well xheart

The deadline is tonight at 20 CET, in case you still want to vote ☑

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
The voting lines are now closed! Thank you so much to the 15 participants who voted in the glam Sasha Sloan NF! It's been quite the ride when it comes to results haha.

:au: :us: :bb: ::cepo :es: :dk: :rs: :west: :kr: :ir: :se: :de: :cn: :uk: ::queb
114 102 75 64 59 36

It's time to reveal which songs you will definitely not see in WV 130 as they finished in bottom 3!

4th place - 64 points

5th place - 59 points

6th place - 36 points

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I thought Dancing With Your Ghost would win xfaint I lost two of my top 3. Too Sad To Cry, a robbery :cry: My favourite is still there though.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
I thought Dancing With Your Ghost would win xfaint I lost two of my top 3. Too Sad To Cry, a robbery :cry: My favourite is still there though.
It's been trailing on the last position since the start of the NF. xexcuseme Somehow managed to climb a spot.
Also, it is the only song that received 0 :12:s. Too Sad To Cry and Older received one each.

Arion

Well I love all the songs so I'm happy about the results!
2 out of my top 3 are still in! xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Woah, those results make me look like a dirty hater xexcuseme No one even placed Lie as their second from last. You've probably got the right choice though, even if House With No Mirrors looked strong too. I'll listen to Lie some more as I certainly didn't dislike it anyway. It probably stood out as it was brighter and poppier than the other songs on offer.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
Woah, those results make me look like a dirty hater xexcuseme

:neus: declaring independence xo

I thought House With No Mirrors will win, but Lie got a lot of traction in the last day. Luckily many HWNM voters don't hate Lie hehe.
if i dnq i will sue all the lie fans naturally xo

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
giphy.gif

17th in Semi 2 with 51 Points / No REJU this time
Did not qualify

This is such a bittersweet end to both Sasha Sloan's journey in WorldVision and my adventure in Northeastern USA. Her songs are not easy to sell to the WV audience but after the NF results I had some hopes that the song' will manage to push through. This wasn't the case even with the more poppy "Lie" and I think "House With No Mirrors" would have unfortunately suffered a similar fate. Oh well, this is the end of this chapter and it's time to hop in my totally real RV and travel to Tennessee, 'cause Southern USA is waiting!

Thank you so much for supporting Halestorm, Madison Beer, Sabrina Carpenter, Nancy Sinatra, American Authors, K/DA, The Ballroom Thieves, Rozes and Sasha Sloan. xlove

Sasha was invited last night on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, where she performed her WorldVision entry. Here is a video of her lovely live performance!

Gabor77

Sorry Gera for missing your NF xgaahxfaint If I would have realized you do one, I would have loved to help you out. It's even more dramatic that you did not qualify after such a NF xshock1: :(

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Poor Sasha. That's a sad ending. But what a stay with Northeastern USA though, whew. Five of these nine songs I loved, one I enjoyed *cough wrong Sasha winner*. The Sabrina Carpenter win as well xheat

Now to Southern USA where we shall entry clash like we've never entry clashed before probably xdance

Top Bottom