Contact us

North Macedonia // WV 187 // BARBARA POPOVIC - SREBRO NIJE ZLATO

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Kaliopiland, err…Macedonia - WV 63 NF ON PAGE 10

:lond: has voted. Extremely tough decision as both songs have their merits, but one just has the edge over the other for me. Best of luck dearest xlove

Krishoes

::losn voted!

giphy.gif

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Finishing up the thank you post reminded me of how blessed I feel for all the points, so thank you all so, so much; it really does mean an unbelievable amount xlove xlove

Secondly, I've set a deadline for our currently running and super close (3-2) 2-song NF for 48 hours from now :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: Kaliopiland, err…Macedonia - WV 63 NF ON PAGE 10 - Deadline 23:59 CET 25th April

[MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] Kaliopi's surprise super fan of 2016xheat Maybe you'd like to have a peek at the two Kaliopi songs on offer in Calvin's NF? He (and I, fellow Kaliopi super fan) would appreciate so much the right Kaliopi song going to WV this time. Please help him if you've got 10 minutes to sparexpray

I don't think i'll even vote in this NF, even though my all time favourite Kaliopi song is there. It doesn't really matter what song you pick. Besotted with each of themxheart

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Kaliopiland, err…Macedonia - WV 63 NF ON PAGE 10 - Deadline 23:59 CET 25th April

[MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] Kaliopi's surprise super fan of 2016xheat Maybe you'd like to have a peek at the two Kaliopi songs on offer in Calvin's NF? He (and I, fellow Kaliopi super fan) would appreciate so much the right Kaliopi song going to WV this time. Please help him if you've got 10 minutes to sparexpray

I don't think i'll even vote in this NF, even though my all time favourite Kaliopi song is there. It doesn't really matter what song you pick. Besotted with each of themxheart

Hem hem, Kaliopi superfan also would like to extend his desire to see as many people as possible getting behind the Quen of ESC and would also like to exhort the birthday girl xcheer to wander along and vote in this most wonderful of National Finals starring our dearest KP xlove

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Kaliopiland, err…Macedonia - ENTRY FOR WV 63 SENT

And that concludes our national final; our entry for WV 63 has been sent! Thank you to Ashley, Connt, Ole, Robert, HippityHopFlo, Dominika, Kris, ZoboCamel, John1, Kai, and Charly for voting in our NF! :D It ended up being an 8-4 margin, which was quite reassuring.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Ahoy hoy everyone. So I made a bit of an error because I found a PM on Facebook that I had just missed from [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] with his vote! My apologies, sir. Thank god it was a landslide.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

In celebration of having sent a number of artists to WV and spinoffs for which there's a free BeFunky collage template, I made this!
I6JpBZm.png

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Kaliopiland, err…Macedonia - WV 63 - Kaliopi - Mrvica

Ok confession posting the collage was just an attempt to get this on the top of the page. Should've read the number of posts.
WV 63: KALIOPI - MRVICA
Lyrics:
Kao mrvica kao zgažen list
Poslje kiše
Ti me ne vidiš ti me ne čuješ
Sve se briše

Ja više nisam ja tlo mi se pomjera
A pamet spava
Uvijek kad zatreba
Ode bez pozdrava ... nekuda

Kao sjena
Ko je ovdje fer a ko je ovdje zvijer
A ko je žena

Nisam ni sanjala da ću na koljena
Zbog kapi sreće
Mom srcu malo je
Jer ono je najveće

Ma nije ljubav strijela
Ma nije ljubav kamen a ni drag
Sve što ja sam htjela
Je samo da ti duši pređem prag

I da ostanem s tobom poginem
Ako zatreba
I da ostanem s tobom nestanem
U dimu pepela

Kao zrno
Ti me ne vidiš a ja vidim sve
Sve je crno

Možda kad nestanem volit te prestanem
Bitćes bolji
Meni su najbolji
Odavno otišili

Kao sjena
Ko je ovdje fer a ko je ovdje zvijer
A ko je žena

Nisam ni sanjala da ću na koljena
Zbog kapi sreće
Mom srcu malo je
Jer ono je najveće

Ma nije ljubav strijela
Sve što ja sam htjela

Ako zatreba
U dimu pepela

Ma nije ljubav strijela
Sve što ja sam htjela

Ako zatreba
U dimu pepela​

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

In celebration of having sent a number of artists to WV and spinoffs for which there's a free BeFunky collage template, I made this!
I6JpBZm.png

Quite possibly the best collaging ever.

36 icons. I doubt there are many who could boast of having sent so many styles of music to the game. The variety (and quality) has been incredible.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Oh poor you dearest! But hey, at least we get to enjoy your 36 icons at the top of the page instead! :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Ahoy hoy, everyone! So I'm floating a few ideas in my head for my third (and what I think will be final - for this excursion at least) Kaliopilandese entry, and I'd like to seek your help in determining in which direction I should go through the following survey.
1. I haven't sent a single man to WV since Robert DeLong all the way back in edition 55. Why do I send so many women to WorldVision?
2. Is it because I'm secretly Gianluca?
3. Should I change it up with a man? If so, should I send another anonymous fellow called Robert like I did for two of my three spear entries, or should I diversify a bit onomastically?
4. Is there a typical Calvin entry, and if so, what is it?
5. I've left my passion for """"classical (I hate that word as a descriptor of music that isn't from the Classical Period but we'll roll with it since there isn't a better one)"""" music restricted to a spinoff entry and a half. Should that change?
6. Are there other genres that I haven't tried at WV yet that you'd like to see?
7. On a scale of 1 to Russian peace ballad, how self-indulgent was this survey?

ShoeFlo

1. I give you some male artists when you gimme some female artists. Deal?
2. You totally are. You've been always so nice and friendly with your WV fellows which is exhausting now and then so you had to find a way to blow off your steam. That's why you made that second account. Btw, I am AdelAdel.
3. As I heard people called Robert are extraordinarily attractive but I don't know if they all can sing very well. Try some other names like Kermit or Motombo
4. Kal(vin)iopi. Gosh, what a bad pun.
5. You should definitely give us some Grieg, Bach, Chopin, Debussy and Schubert. Or some hot Macedonian composer of the baroque era.
6. I'd prefer Slutmetal & Crunkcore. Other than that, try some New Wave... you know, dream pop, ambient, post-rock and so on
7. You stole 20 minutes of my life. I hope you'll have nightmares tonight

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

I heard people called Robert are extraordinarily attractive but I don't know if they all can sing very well.

I've no idea about the first half of that statement, but I can assure you that this one has a voice which has miraculous powers. It once made a blind man deaf...

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

1. I haven't sent a single man to WV since Robert DeLong all the way back in edition 55. Why do I send so many women to WorldVision?

Because I get jealous every time you consider sending a man and decide to sabotage every NF you hold to make sure that they have a female winner xlove

2. Is it because I'm secretly Gianluca?

I bloody hope not, otherwise I'm getting a surprise in Stockholm a week on Saturday I really don't want...

3. Should I change it up with a man? If so, should I send another anonymous fellow called Robert like I did for two of my three spear entries, or should I diversify a bit onomastically?

You're only allowed to "change it up" with one man and I've never lived in Macedonia.

4. Is there a typical Calvin entry, and if so, what is it?

Yes, but you've forbidden me from sharing the YouTube link publicly.

5. I've left my passion for """"classical (I hate that word as a descriptor of music that isn't from the Classical Period but we'll roll with it since there isn't a better one)"""" music restricted to a spinoff entry and a half. Should that change?

Yes. Immediately. God knows who you'd send, but if anyone can find some Classical music from Macedonia, it's you.

6. Are there other genres that I haven't tried at WV yet that you'd like to see?

Security Gospel xheat

7. On a scale of 1 to Russian peace ballad, how self-indulgent was this survey?

If you thought your questions were self-indulgent, look at my answers... ;)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

1. Because you are a gaysexual.
2. No, it is because you are a gaysexual.
3. No, you should stay true to yourself and inner Gianluca and keep it gaysexual. I only want to hear female voices from you because it's a well known fact that men are ruining this world with their music and they should be banned from ESC and WV. In all seriousness it doesn't bother me either way. I noticed earlier on that I was mostly sending women to WV (I think because I was more scared about my male artists) so I made the effort to fix it. It doesn't bother me though the sex of the artist. Your entries are varied and that's the most important thing.
4. A typical Calvin entry is something fabulous, something sincere and with heart. They all come from a good place and are sent because you love these artists and songs with all your heart.
5. Yes, why not? You're passionate about a tonne of different styles of music. Bring it all to WV.
6. Country and jazzxheartxheat Both mega risks. It actually hurt to see my favourite artist and song you've ever introduced me to fare not very well at all at a spin-off. I want country and jazz from you, but at the same time i'd wanna make sure that others do as well. Lucinda Williams at WV would be pretty much an insta 12.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Thank you oh so much for replying xlove

6. I'd prefer Slutmetal & Crunkcore. Other than that, try some New Wave

I actually have NFed new wave in the past, and the result was...not encouraging, but maybe it's worth another shot :D And the current frontrunner in my mind for :mk: 64 is this stunningly beautiful piece of ambient folk from a group I've liked for a while but with a song I just discovered, so hold onto your xheat.

2. You totally are. You've been always so nice and friendly with your WV fellows

Are you sure you haven't confused me with someone else (but thank you dahling xheart)?

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!! xlove xheat xfaint xcheer xrunhug xkiss

Macedonia and the Quen of ESC through to the final! xheart Well done dearest! xkiss

Top Bottom