Administrator
mk.png

Realest

Re: FYR MACEDONIA 2019

After the tenth Faiure in 11 Years, its Time to ask him again next year:

Stiven

After the tenth Faiure in 11 Years, its Time to ask him again next year:

He hasn't been an active singer for a while now, that whole 2005 NF fiasco completely tarnished his reputation.

Realest

He hasn't been an active singer for a while now, that whole 2005 NF fiasco completely tarnished his reputation.

I think macedonians should be thankful to his father that he rigged the NF. Martin gave us an incredible Bop and Macedonia one of their Best Results.

Stiven

I think macedonians should be thankful to his father that he rigged the NF. Martin gave us an incredible Bop and Macedonia one of their Best Results.

No, not really since many people think that the song that would have won the NF if there was no rigging would have done better:
Personally I think it would have scored a similar result and both parties would have benefited, Aleksandra Pileva would have gone to Eurovision and Martin Vucic wouldn't have had his image tarnished.

aletem

xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3xroflxroflxroflxroflxrofl

No..

Mrm

Veteran

Anastasia Gigovka go to Jerusalem! xlove xheart

With ballad in Macedonian language, humble performance and outfit..

Romeo

2 words..... Shpat Kasapi

That is all I am going to say!!!

He will bring Macedonia to the final

Mrm

Veteran

2 words..... Shpat Kasapi

That is all I am going to say!!!

He will bring Macedonia to the final

I doubt they will send Albanian singer..he is from Kosovo actually i think, but not sure..

It's better you to submit your entry to MKTV as you have promised to me this year, I think you are the only one who can save it! :D

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

please work on your staging asap i don't wanna see great songs flopping because of bad staging

Romeo

I doubt they will send Albanian singer..he is from Kosovo actually i think, but not sure..

It's better you to submit your entry to MKTV as you have promised to me this year, I think you are the only one who can save it! :D

aaah I thought he was Macedonian.

And yes.. I will send one, just for you haha. I need to get working on it

Yoozek

It's the only reasonable decision to make after being proven to suck at singing, dancing, pretending to have fun and hit the drums. Not to mention the outfit. This is literally TOP3 of the worst outfits I remember both with some random dude from Hungary in extremely tight green trousers around 2007-2009 and the whole pack of Israel's PingPong.

* Oh wait, I forgot Deen from 2004. That's TOP4.

ag89

1. Get rid off EVERYONE who does your staging.

With it you will fix like 90% of your issues with ESC failures

blartashura

He is from Macedonia, and funfact he did submit a song for this year to represent Macedonia but was not selected.

And it wouldn't be the first time an Albanian singer to represent Macedonia, Adrian Gaxha was the first one in 2008.

Charly

Despite the flops I dont Macedonia does not have any intention of withdrawing especially the fact they went through debt negotiations with EBU just to participate alongside other services, I guess its important to them in order to promote the country

Nicfedy

Macedonia were robbed this year but needed to be more creative visually. Anyway it's going to be officially North Macedonia. FYROM finally bites the dust.

Stiven

Macedonia were robbed this year but needed to be more creative visually. Anyway it's going to be officially North Macedonia. FYROM finally bites the dust.

About the later, it's still uncertain since the agrement would require an constitutional change and that would either require support from the opposition or a referendum. The opposition party has from the very start been extremely critical of the negotiations, as for the referendum let's just say people aren't exactly satisfied with the fact that our prime minister openly broke some of the promises he made. As for me I will vote no since I'm not satisfied with treaty.

Citelis

No need to explain that here in Greece most people are against the agreement! Govermant is coalition here in Greece. And the goverment partner is against too. And the opposition! So maybe there is an agreement but still nothing is sure yet!

Top Bottom