Contact us

Next Spin-off suggestions

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
rZ2jmM6.png

SUGGESTING AND PICKING THE NEXT THEME
1. Everyone can suggest up to two themes for the next spin-off edition.
2. The suggestions can be posted as soon as the final round poll for the previous edition is closed and until the deadline announced by one of the moderators (usually the same day as the show deadline for the current spin-off edition).
3. You can pick any theme that has previously been suggested, but not one that was already suggested by someone for the upcoming poll.
4. The next edition's spin-off theme will be decided by poll voting, usually in two rounds.
5. If one of the suggestions has an overwhelming majority in the poll, the voting will be closed after the first round.
6. If there's no clear majority, the suggestion with the most votes, alongside the one with the second-most will advance to the second an final round. If more than one suggestion has the same number of votes, all will advance in the final round.

For more information regarding the spin-offs please consult the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
Dragvision: Send a song by a drag queen and may the best woman win

Milli Seçim Turu Frenzy: Send the biggest clownery in Azerbaijani national finals (2008-2012, 2013 audition phase)

Will I be able to experience the hot Milli Seçim Turu spin off before I die................................ :|

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
2020 Wrapped: Send a song that was one of your favourites in the year of 2020. Obviously, only songs released in 2020.

i am come on back - Celebrate long gone ESCunited legends by sending one their WV entries.

Uto

Veteran
Cascadia: You can only vote for the next 10 songs in line (wraps around, with the last songs voting for some of the first obviously).

theditz83

Veteran
WV World Tour: send a song with a place name (town/city) or country in the title. Each participant would compete as that town/city/country.

WV Dinner Party: send a song with a type of food or drink in the title.

Fierro

Long Songs: send a song that is at least 6:00 minutes long.

Anonymous: everyone sends song anonymously. Announcements and promotion that reveal or hint to your entry / region are forbidden until the end of the voting period. Everything is revealed when the results are presented.
Bonus winning condition: Everybody submits a sheet with their predictions. The one that makes the most correct guesses wins.

edit: rules update for Anonymous

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Anonymous: everyone sends song anonymously. Announcements and promotion that reveal or hint to your entry / region are forbidden until the end of the voting period. Everything is revealed when the results are presented.

This will be fun, I was thinking of the same theme with a small difference.
Maybe instead of voting for songs, we can play a guessing game and everybody submits a sheet with their predictions. The one that makes the most correct guesses wins the spin off. I can suggest it in the next run if people are interested xoxo

Fierro

Maybe instead of voting for songs, we can play a guessing game and everybody submits a sheet with their predictions. The one that makes the most correct guesses wins the spin off. I can suggest it in the next run if people are interested xoxo

I wanted it to be about songs in the first place but your rule sounds fun. I added it as additional winning condition. Maybe it can be discussed later, what participants are more excited about

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

We had something like this ages ago, although it went full overdrive with the guessing game, not even revealing the songs lol

I think it could be a cool theme, but we should make the guessing game as a separate award, or even more awards: who guessed the most participants, who was guessed the most etc.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Long songs - send songs over 4 minutes

karaoke

hawadharma

We had something like this ages ago, although it went full overdrive with the guessing game, not even revealing the songs lol

I think it could be a cool theme, but we should make the guessing game as a separate award, or even more awards: who guessed the most participants, who was guessed the most etc.

I remember this !! My :12: point that time was such a beautiful song from an underrated band. xlove
My entry was "Open Your Eyes" by Maher Zain :D

Mainshow

Veteran
Pierogi - PolishVision
Celebrate Poland's diversity by picking songs from Poland regions (and beyond? diaspora, etc.)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Chain reaction spin off:
There will be two stages. First stage people will say if they're in. Second stage there will be a draw. The first person will choose a song and send the title of the song to person #2 and the second person will submit a song that has in the title at least one same word with the song of the first person (in any language, and words like and, in, on, is etc are excluded), then the second person will send his song to the person #3 and goes forth.

Example:
Person #1: Another one bites the dust
Person #2: Dust in the wind
Person #3: Wind of change
Etc

Real Winners Spin-Off:
Send a song that got the place of real winners in WV final (2nd last).

Last edited:

FabiESC

Hot Boys: Send a Song with Boys in Music Videos, that shows a lot of bare skins.

ESC NF 2020: Send a NF Song from the ESC Season 2020.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I updated my 2nd suggestion, thanks to @Grinch for the idea! :p

Chain reaction spin off:
There will be two stages. First stage people will say if they're in. Second stage there will be a draw. The first person will choose a song and send the title of the song to person #2 and the second person will submit a song that has in the title at least one same word with the song of the first person (in any language, and words like and, in, on, is etc are excluded), then the second person will send his song to the person #3 and goes forth.

Example:
Person #1: Another one bites the dust
Person #2: Dust in the wind
Person #3: Wind of change
Etc

Real Winners Spin-Off:
Send a song that got the place of real winners in WV final (2nd last).

Top Bottom