Contact us

New Zealand

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
2X0Nq9.jpg

:nz: Welcome to NEW ZEALAND :nz:

wFhanfI.png

New Zealand (Maori: Aotearoa) is an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses – that of the North Island, or Te Ika-a-Maui, and the South Island, or Te Waipounamu – and numerous smaller islands. It is situated some 1,500 kilometres east of Australia across the Tasman Sea and roughly 1,000 kilometres south of the Pacific island areas of New Caledonia, Fiji, and Tonga. Because of its remoteness, it was one of the last lands to be settled by humans. During its long isolation, New Zealand developed a distinctive biodiversity of animal, fungal and plant life. The country's varied topography and its sharp mountain peaks, such as the Southern Alps, owe much to the tectonic uplift of land and volcanic eruptions. New Zealand's capital city is Wellington, while its most populous city is Auckland.

New Zealand in WorldVision

Dutchball

Re: NEW ZEALAND / AOTEAROA ♪ - WV 73: Benny Tipene - This Is Where Love Comes From 《》 WV74 NF page 20!

Sorry for not giving a clear deadline everyone! Let's do so now; the deadline will be tonight 23 cet! :D

Fierro

Re: NEW ZEALAND / AOTEAROA ♪ - WV 73: Benny Tipene - This Is Where Love Comes From 《》 WV74 NF page 20!

Great song won xpray I hope you pass to final!

Dutchball

No time for an elaborate post on my entry right now, but I do have NF results for ya!

7fce545af6da4fb08cdbbc9c0152e355.png

Thanks for voting to:
:ua: [MENTION=12992]Fierro[/MENTION]
:it: [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION]
::seen [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION]
:is: [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION]
::saus [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION]
::queb [MENTION=14119]Mike[/MENTION] (who was very passionate about his :8: xheat )
:paci: [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]

Good luck everyone in this edition... :D

Dutchball

Re: NEW ZEALAND / AOTEAROA ♪ - WV 74: Avalanche City - Inside Out

Well, the current edition of WV has been running for... 2 weeks or so... :oops: but it's never too late to update you on my entry is it? And on top of that you'll get a brand new NF from beautiful New Zealand xheat

As you may have noticed :rolleyes: my entry this edition is

:nz: Avalanche City - Inside Out :nz:

Avalanche City, the moniker of Dave Baxter from Auckland, won the selection over the other entries, with Maxine in second. After three uptempo entries, a somewhat slower, more "tender" entry from my part. "Inside Out" is a beautiful song and a great combination of vocals and a great instrumental. The song was certified platinum in New Zealand, but I don't think it's that popular across the globe xthink

Here are some lyrics for ya!

And in the next post... another hot NF xheat

Dutchball

As promised, NF time! xheat

This time we will roll a little bit different. We will have a one-artist selection! :eek: A while ago, our great Jamaican friend [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] suggested this lovely artist to me. She's a beautiful lady with a voice which is just as beautiful; her songs may be a bit grim but they are truly enchanting!

I'm of course talking about Janine! I can't provide you with a picture right now, but there are a few on her site.

*two people clap*

Sadly, I don't think Janine is very well-known outside of New Zealand. Let's change that! :mrgreen: Five of her songs will be competing to represent Australia's little brother in WV 75. Here are the contenders!

1. Little Bit

2. Bullets

3. Hold Me

4. Dark Mind --> The first song of hers Gera played to me!

5. You Deserve It

Voting System: award :8::6::4:::2: and :0: points to the songs, with :8: going to the song you like most, and so forth.

A deadline will be set xup

I absolutely love all of the songs - hope you enjoy them too! xheat

Guilep

Eh, I sent Ladyhawke, not Matt :oops:

Dutchball

It's time to dig this thread up xheat I've finally gotten myself to update my entries and placements! The next edition in Honolulu will mark my 10th. As a... well, celebration I'll be sending The Naked And Famous once more! xheart

Furthermore I'd love to invite you all to some hot plug.dj session to play some of my own hot hits and some of my favourite entries. I'll try and find a date that doesn't interfere with WV 80 :D

Top Bottom