Contact us

New Jury Rigging Allegations

lolita

He was talking about Australia, but to me, he just sounds salty, in my opinion! He said Balkanika were favorites for victory, and that is not true, making it to final was maximum for them. :rolleyes: They are ashamed of 19th place, and they really shouldn't be, and they tryed to make up the story about juries, to make them less miserable and unsuccesful. I watched the whole TV Show, in which they were talking about everything I said. Even if juries were rigged, it won't be some man walking around, it is silly, it would be more secretly done. Just pure logic, and you people should use more of it. :D Juries are not even in the Arena, so no point with their stupid story. Juries are sitting in their homelands.

Pawhlen

Does it exist more evidence on this than their opinion? This is quite heavy accusiations

lolita

Obviously not! I explained what they told in the talk show, after their results. It for me sounded like they are trying to make excuses because they achieved 19th place. I like them, and supported them from the start, but c'mon with this story. :lol: I am not telling here that juries are innocent completely, they could be fair, but also could be rigged, who can be sure anyway, that is something I haven't seen, so I can't tell, but I am sure it would be done more privately and secretly in this case! :)

FilipFromSweden

I believe there is some dirty business happening with the juries from time to time. This I do not believe however

lolita

I believe there is some dirty business happening with the juries from time to time. This I do not believe however

Yes, this is too obvious and too opened way! It is not done like that, I suppose logically. :lol: And how one man can trade votes, when juries are not even there, in the Arena?! Maybe they receive phone call at home, instead. :lol:

Top Bottom